Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather Never Wanted To Fight Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
    Yeah ok let a mayweather fan try to sell who is elite

Khan is better than Maidana , Guerrero, and Berto. Combined but we know they were more credible right.
    What was Khan doing in 2013? Struggling against ancient Julio Diaz?

Comment

Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
      This post made me pro-abortion.
      Yeah, Floyd does that to people.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
        Amir Khan wouldn't even be one of Floyd's 15 best wins. FOH
        Amir khan would be one of his best wins. Floyds best win is small sized Pac so Floyd hasn't got that many to boast of. Beating Khan in UK now that would be righ t up there. The reason Floyd isn't held in high esteem as he didn't take risks.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 10-16-2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
          What's the name of his book?
          its called how floyd turned me into a cuckold by oscar de la hoya

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            What was Khan doing in 2013? Struggling against ancient Julio Diaz?
            2013 huh what was Berto doing in 2013 2014 and 2015 ? Wait wasnt he suspened for a year for being a steroid cheat. Nice try !

Comment

Comment

I find it laughable when I see folks complaining about Floyd fighting berto when Floyd stated CLEARLY during his post fight interview after the Pac fight the his last fight would be an easy fight against someone HE wanted to fight and not someone people were calling for him to fight.
                as it relates to odlh it seems as if he and other are trying to bait Floyd out of retirement with their constant verbal jabs. If you don't like him let him stay retired and stop keeping him relevant by discussing him in every interview. You can refuse to answer any questions about him.
                Also Oscar's statement could be a subtle ploy to lure Khan away from Haymon and back to GBP by implying Haymon is not looking out for you because you didn't get the Floyd fight. Hey Amir come back to GBP. We can deliver the fights you want etc ...

Comment

And nobody with a brain was ever really interested in seeing the fight either. Khan is a joke, just hoping to cash out against Pac or Floyd because he knows its only a matter of time before he gets knocked out by an underdog again.

NOTE: I am not arguing in favor of Floyd facing Berto. The thought of that fight was such a joke I never even bothered watching it.
                  Last edited by Derranged; 10-16-2015, 07:59 PM.

Comment

How to beat Floyd Mayweather for dummies.

Comment

Kinda used to the hate for Khan. I used to not be much of a fan, but he showed how he dealt with adversity... whether the haters wanna hear that or not. And there's a reason Floydie never fought him... even after the fans picked Khan over Maidana. Floydie knows Khan's speed alone would give him fits. Expect Floydie to do a comeback if there's enough moolah thrown at him for Pac II, but never expect him to fight Khan. Ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X