Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you guys seen Mcgregor working the heavy bag?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGregor thinks he's actually fast. He thinks he has good movement and good hand speed. He has no idea what fast is. He thinks his head movement isn't going to look like slow motion to Mayweather. Champion boxers have talked about being blown away by how fast Mayweather is and that there is nothing you can do to prepare for it. He's going to be Matrix level fast for Conor.

Comment

This is a classic hustle. I've made hundreds playing cats just like this. How we know that footage is real? How we know he aint pretending to suck to lure Floyd into a false sense of security? It's what I would do. McGregor might be a genius and a master boxer at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Thats far from good balance, he is standing straight up with his damn chin in the air..He looks horrible even for MMA standards
        Hes a double weight champ in the biggest mma company you fool.. having lots of diffenent coloured ribbons: on a boxing forum dont make you an expert in mma LAAARY

Comment

wtf is this guy doing?
          An Irish jig

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
            This is a classic hustle. I've made hundreds playing cats just like this. How we know that footage is real? How we know he aint pretending to suck to lure Floyd into a false sense of security? It's what I would do. McGregor might be a genius and a master boxer at the same time.
            If he is....he didn't show it vs Diaz

Comment

Idk why I laughed so dam hard at this

Idk why I then bet my whole net worth on Floyd

Comment

wtf is this guy doing?

Comment

for real this dude looks like some random guy on his lunch break from work on the gym hitting the heavy bag

Comment

wtf is this guy doing?
                    I said the same thing after watching your heavy bag video.

Comment

You cucks act like you've never seen Floyd on the heavy bag. It's literally some of the most amateur **** I've ever seen.
                      Floyd keeps his sparring sessions on lockdown just like conor will.

Comment

Working...
                      X