Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Teslenko Nicholson, Ivan Golub in Action in AC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Teslenko Nicholson, Ivan Golub in Action in AC

DiBella Entertainment will showcase three of their top contenders in televised or streamed action this Saturday, August 18, including undefeated heavyweight Oleksandr Teslenko, super middleweight Demond Nicholson and welterweight Ivan Golub.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teslenko just a growing imminent threat and talent coming as a second wave of top guys which easily goes beyond 20 of them .

Heres a list of the top guys on the Horizon .

1 . Vlad Sirenko
    2. Joe Joyce
    3. Daniel Dubois
    4 . Nathan Gorman
    5. Filip Hrgovic
    6. Trey Morrison
    7. Darmani Rock
    8. George Arias
    9. Simon Kean
    10. Oleksandr Teslenko
    11. Junior Fa
    12. Efe Ajagbe
    13. Tony Yoka
    14. Nick Mazurek
    15. Nkosi Solomon
    16 . Martin Bakole
    17 . Ivan Dychko
    18. Mladen Mljas
    19. Ruan Visser
    20. Cassius Chaney

Out of the 20 there are 12 LEGIT knock out punchers . Theres only one guy under 6'2 and the the tallest guy is 6'10 .

The division isnt stacked doe !
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-15-2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Teslenko just a growing imminent threat and talent coming as a second wave of top guys which easily goes beyond 20 of them .

Heres a list of the top guys on the Horizon .

1 . Vlad Sirenko
      2. Joe Joyce
      3. Daniel Dubois
      4 . Nathan Gorman
      5. Filip Hrgovic
      6. Trey Morrison
      7. Darmani Rock
      8. George Arias
      9. Simon Kean
      10. Oleksandr Teslenko
      11. Junior Fa
      12. Efe Ajagbe
      13. Tony Yoka
      14. Nick Mazurek
      15. Nkosi Solomon
      16 . Martin Bakole
      17 . Ivan Dychko
      18. Mladen Mljas
      19. Ruan Visser
      20. Cassius Chaney

Out of the 20 there are 12 LEGIT knock out punchers . Theres only one guy under 6'2 and the the tallest guy is 6'10 .

The division isnt stacked doe !
      lots of guys on the rise for sure. You can add Romanov, Kuzmin & a couple more from eastern europe. One from Uzbekistan 2016 olympian (forget his name) & another Russian with 78 letters in his name. He fights out of Canada now too. Also a couple from Turkey who now fight out of Germany. I forget their names too but I have a few of their fights...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        lots of guys on the rise for sure. You can add Romanov, Kuzmin & a couple more from eastern europe. One from Uzbekistan 2016 olympian (forget his name) & another Russian with 78 letters in his name. He fights out of Canada now too. Also a couple from Turkey who now fight out of Germany. I forget their names too but I have a few of their fights...
        Im not sold on Kuzmin , i think Mansour had a contraversial draw with him and Romanov lacks size and is well past his peak ,im not even sure he gets by Ruiz Jr . who i dont believe will have another Parker type fight but ?

I forgot a few but listed the ones who i think make a possible top level run . Theres Rahman Jr . Kenzy Morrison , Plechko and George Fox ( Don Charles son ) , lurking around too . If the top current stack stick around and merge with some of these guys ( its a young era ) its going to be crazy matches .

Its going to get interesting as the top 10 shifts by 2020 bc you'll see many guys on here .

Comment

Plechko is just another bum who will lose any guy from HW top-10

Comment

Working...
          X