Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez To De La Hoya: I'm Firm - Jacobs Beat Canelo 115-113!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juanita, I’m sure you miss crying and complaining a lot.

Comment

I do believe Marquez is jealous of Canelo because when he was with Golden boy, he never got the money that Canelo is getting

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
        Marquez has always been a cangrejo.

Cangrejo is a Mexican that always goes against other Mexicans or wants to see them lose.
        Not true, on his show Golpe a Golpe he's always shown a lot of support to many other fighters. And in the past he has given props to Canelo's fights, but everyone focuses only when he says the negative.

Comment

JMM is jelly of Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Why on earth did I unblock you? Big mistake back onto the ignore list you go.

You seem emotional about Canelo. A fighter who FAILED PED tests in his 20's! Against a fighter in his late 30's considered a bum by many. Marquez, suspect as he was late on age 39 NEVER got caught in his prime.

I will have you explain how Marquez got KO'd by Bradley? I was at that fight and I can confirm he was not KO'd. Did you even see the fight? Were you even watching boxing back then?
            I didn't mean to write kod ,& you still nitpit it despite me going into detail before with your stupid ass.

How many times can your stupid ass get owned that Canelo is not only on vada 365 but also demanded it every fight before any other ppv fighter. How many times can your stupid ass learn that he was cleared by all the wbc/wbo/ibf/wba?

Just because your a jealous ass loma groupie who hates the ginger you choose to use the lamest sht to justify your hate.

How fckin stupid can one clown be to think Canelo forced vada on chavez jr right before ggg if he was gonna try taking infintisemal amount of the weakest ped in existence while doing vada?
            Last edited by kushking; 05-14-2019, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              In my opinion clenelo did not do enough
              You have it Backwards.. Canelo is THE Champion at 160, the is the $400,000,000 CASH-COW.. Jacobs had to go suicidal and try to K.O Canelo at all cost, not playing it safe, switching stance and ****... cause you aint getting the W against Canelo if you don't K.O him

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                Not true, on his show Golpe a Golpe he's always shown a lot of support to many other fighters. And in the past he has given props to Canelo's fights, but everyone focuses only when he says the negative.
                The show you are referring to is called "A Los Golpes" hosted by Bernardo Osuna and David Faitelson. It is not exactly Marquez' show. He is a guest analyst along with senior guest analyst, Julio Cesar Chavez. But as much as Marquez hogs the conversation one would think it was his show.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post

I've watched A Los Golpes NOT Golpe a Golpe and he's always going against Mexicans on that show as well. Even the great Julio Cesar Chavez said in front of Juan Manuel Marquez that Marquez is always going against Mexicans.
                  Last edited by Boxing Hero; 05-14-2019, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Marquez is a legend, nobody can take that away from him.

The fights he fought vs pac man are some of the greatest in boxing history, Canelo has never been on the verge of collapse and recovered the way Marquez has. He has to respect that.

However Jacobs did not win the fight, he ran the whole time.

I had Canelo winning 116-112

Comment

Marquez: "Remember, I'm unfair but I'm firm".

Comment

Working...
                      X