Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Comb over

I knew Mikel Kessler was receding but damn

Comment

The Brit perspective

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I'm still surprised that they haven't found a way to fix baldness. The worst stage of baldness is that period where its clearly noticeable that you are balding, but you still have way to much hair to let it all go, it is a dilemma.
          Prob 2020-2022, bank on it. Stem cell research is leading to a lot of discoveries nowadays. It'll most likely come from Japan, they care about hair loss more than US. Also look out for gene editing from China, human trials already started there. US/FDA is slow as a snail so you can eliminate us from doing anything significant in that field.

Comment

Best thing I've seen is micro scalp pigmentation, basically a specialized hair tattoo.

If done correctly it looks great, only around 2-3k, minor touch ups every 3 years or so. Been thinking about getting it as my hairline is getting worse.

I used to be self conscious about shaving my head but the ladies fcking love it. I get so many looks especially from latinas with looooong wavy/curly hair, it's like they're attracted to guys with short hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Best thing I've seen is micro scalp pigmentation, basically a specialized hair tattoo.

If done correctly it looks great, only around 2-3k, minor touch ups every 3 years or so. Been thinking about getting it as my hairline is getting worse.

I used to be self conscious about shaving my head but the ladies fcking love it. I get so many looks especially from latinas with looooong wavy/curly hair, it's like they're attracted to guys with short hair.
              My head looks like the 1st pic. I just accepted it and shaved it all off when I began balding on the front and middle in my mid 20s. For the guys that's balding, just shave it all off and let go.

Comment

That hair tattoo thing seems like a horrible idea in a vacuum, but ultimately it seems like the least shameful/embarrassing option if you are f#cked up about losing your hair.

But don't worry cats about to go bald this sh^t will be figured out soon cuz they are growing dicks & hamburger meat in labs (hopefully not in the same general area) so its only a matter of time before they get to hair. Soon everyone is legit gonna have an 11 inch dick, a beautiful head of hair, sculpted body & stunning eyes. Probably still gonna be broke, but you can't have everything.

Comment

Some people look better bald than balding

The guy with the blue eyes definitely looks better off shaven. The other guys didn't look too bad either.

Comment

Someone better tag that pu$$y bald fuk GGGloveking.

Comment

I shave, ladies are welcome to caress my head

Comment

Working...
                      X