OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Is there a connection between drug use and GPA?

I grew up in Montclair, NJ. At the time, my HS was one of the top 20-25 public HS in the state. We have a private school in town that is roughly $32k per year to attend.

In my HS, in the suburbs in NJ, the kids that I know got high and did coke went to some of the top universities in the country.
      I wouldn't be shocked if, on average, drug use was tied to lower performance in school. But it's far from a a causal link where you could confidently state that if someone drank alcohol or smoked pot in hs or college then they were average/below average students.

I remember in another thread telling a story about meeting someone at a summer research program I did at Johns Hopkins. My suitemate was a neuroscience major at Duke whose parents were both doctors. First person I ever met who got high on laughing gas regularly. And he recently graduated from a top ~25 med school.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-02-2017, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• "President Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner has turned over documents to special counsel Robert Mueller as part of his probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Mueller’s team expressed interest in the White House senior advisor’s role in former FBI Director James Comey’s firing, sources told CNN.

Investigators have interviewed witnesses about Kushner — who may have obstructed justice in Comey’s firing, CNN’s sources said.

The questions around Kushner’s involvement suggest that the investigation is moving toward the President’s inner circle."

Mueller is getting closer.....

Comment

• Hillary's DNC coup: Clinton took over the Democratic Party months before she ran in astonishing move that rigged entire system in her favor, reveals ex party boss Donna Brazile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...omination.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
            Hillary's DNC coup: Clinton took over the Democratic Party months before she ran in astonishing move that rigged entire system in her favor, reveals ex party boss Donna Brazile

They are turning on each other, all while we are hearing Trump is a dead man walking and will be impeached any day now.

LMAO!!

And don't forget, Donna Brazile was the one feeding Hillary debate questions!!

Now she's dumping on Hillary as we're finding out how dirty the DNC was. Interesting times.....

Comment

• WASHINGTON — Attorney General Jeff Sessions rejected a proposal by a junior campaign aide who offered to use his "Russian contacts" to try to set up a meeting between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, a source familiar with the matter told NBC News.

The aide, George Papadapoulos, has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, and documents released Monday show he was in contact with Russians who offered him "dirt" on Hillary Clinton — including thousands of emails.

This new revelation is significant because Sessions told Congress under oath in June that he had "no knowledge" of any conversations by anyone connected to the Trump campaign about "any type of interference with any campaign" by Russians.
              Uh oh, that's not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                Uh oh, that's not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                  Help? Abstaining from voting isn’t about helping. It’s a personal choice which people in a free democracy have the luxury to exercise should they wish to do so. Neither Hillary nor Trump would remotely appeal to me on either policy or personality. Why would either of them deserve my vote?

I’m British.
                  Ah British. Did you vote for Brexit?
                  Who did you vote for in the last general election?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    1.8 trillion isn’t a meager budget, it’s a sensible one that accomplishes all the main federal functions

Why don’t you lay out a better budget
                    I will get on that.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                      Hillary's DNC coup: Clinton took over the Democratic Party months before she ran in astonishing move that rigged entire system in her favor, reveals ex party boss Donna Brazile

Bernie never had a chance

Comment

Working...
                      X