No announcement yet.

stronger jab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stronger jab

my jab rite now is good but i want it real strong...

wat could help my jab get stronger..

throw it out your trying to pull your arm outta your socket. it might hurt for a month but you'll get used to it

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
      throw it out your trying to pull your arm outta your socket. it might hurt for a month but you'll get used to it
      so should i use a bag or would shadowboxing work

Comment

Originally posted by jwillb4 View Post
        so should i use a bag or would shadowboxing work
        shadowboxing first then once u start working the bag,get a good jabbing range and test it out. also throw your jab closer to the side of your face,sorta like an compact jab. but when u jab hard when your shadow boxing,your arm should be so extended it shakes.

Comment

shadowboxing first then once u start working the bag,get a good jabbing range and test it out. also throw your jab closer to the side of your face,sorta like an compact jab. but when u jab hard when your shadow boxing,your arm should be so extended it shakes.
          ok thanks fer da help

Comment

What the ****? Don't listen to this Versatile guy.. don't throw your arm like your trying to throw it out of its socket. That's ****ing stupid and dangerous. You could always learn how to step in with the jab and use your weight to bring more power, or you could always ask your trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by kryo View Post
              What the ****? Don't listen to this Versatile guy.. don't throw your arm like your trying to throw it out of its socket. That's ****ing stupid and dangerous. You could always learn how to step in with the jab and use your weight to bring more power, or you could always ask your trainer.
              says the guy with the creditials. i have alot of power in my jab and thats how i got it. what makes your way special angelo dundee or r u cus d'amato and do u even box? dont judge other ppls way of doing things if u havnt tried it yourself emanual stewart

and lastly WHO THE **** ARE YOU ANYWAY?

Comment

says the guy with the creditials. i have alot of power in my jab and thats how i got it. what makes your way special angelo dundee or r u cus d'amato and do u even box? dont judge other ppls way of doing things if u havnt tried it yourself emanual stewart

and lastly WHO THE **** ARE YOU ANYWAY?
                throwin it out really hard worked for me too, i wonder how larry holmes learned to jab

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
                  throwin it out really hard worked for me too, i wonder how larry holmes learned to jab
                  i think he keeps his hand open and when throwing it he snaps it out while closing his hand and extending it when making impact

Comment

Originally posted by kryo View Post
                    i think he means throw it out like you mean it. if you throw it like that you will get alot of your weight behind it but you may telegraph if your not careful.
                    so it a few times infront of mirror checking you aren't telegraphing then go to the heavy bag

Comment

Working...
                    X