Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help about healthy dieting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That doesn't sound TOO bad. As long as your potassium is about even with your sodium intake then you should be fine. Remember also that too little salt can also be bad! Potassium and salt helped maintain fluid balance. Too little of either and your kidneys end up secreting hormones that reduce the excretion of fluids and electrolytes. That basically equals a retention of water weight. I assume you're taking in enough water?

Comment

I drink a ton of water. Im not having problems with weight. im more focused on building lean muscle. Thanks for the reply

Comment

Very informative post, thank you.

I would add that eating apples, and a hand full of various nuts is very good, daily. Also Pomgrenades are great, either the juice or the actual fruit.

Also, not sure if this was mentioned but most milks and dairies should be drank in low fat form.

Comment

Yeah I would have had a lot more details and specefic foods, but I was just generalizing it real quick.

Do you still need the supplement overview? I'll give an overview of everything, just give me the word.

Comment

Originally posted by dario View Post
            Yeah I would have had a lot more details and specefic foods, but I was just generalizing it real quick.

Do you still need the supplement overview? I'll give an overview of everything, just give me the word.
            YEah, I wanted to have an overview of Muscletech's Gakic and BSN's Noexplode, oh and Animal Pak vitamins, please

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              YEah, I wanted to have an overview of Muscletech's Gakic and BSN's Noexplode, oh and Animal Pak vitamins, please
              The GAKIC is basically a fatigue suppressant, meaning that you can go a lot longer working with the same weight, or even up your weight pretty fast. It then makes your muscles repair more but once you stop using it, you won't feel as strong as the last time you used it; but you probably will keep most of your gains. And they proposed that it gives you a 10.5% of strength increase every time you use it, which is stronger than steroids. I bought one small container of it, but I never decided to use it because I wouldn't want to know how it felt working out without it. BUT I might use it before a big fight or something; because that would really be worth it and you only have big fights every now and then.

The Noexplode is basically a nitric oxide supplement and basically what it does is it opens up your blood vessels a bit so more supplements can feed into your muscle, but the thing is that your muscle is most made up of water. So therefore, it would bloat them up a little with water and the rest with real nutrients; so then when you stop using it that water will go away but you do keep your strength gains. But once you stop using it, you might not be able to last as long as you did while you were taking it because it too keeps you working hard for a bit longer than you usually can.

As for the Animal Pak; that I would completely go with, except the fact that it has a supplementation of an energy booster. It packs a lot of great vitamins, minerals, and other important stuff for a weightlifter or a boxer like us, but I HATE energy boosters because if you grow dependent on them or take them for a really long time, then you'd feel really tired and normal without them, but you'd just be the normal you with them after taking them for so long; you know what I mean?

So generally it's up to you. I've stopped taking supplements for awhile, mainly because they are either water weight gains, or you don't feel as strong or as pumped as usual when you stop taking them so you either want to take more or you just don't get as motivated. But everyone is different. I'd prefer to stay natural because if your body gets used to supplementation, then when you go on a break of working out, you will lose a lot more muscle than if you had years of building natural muscle. Natural Muscle > Supplemental Muscle.

You make the call for yourself though, I'm just here to give my 2 cents. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. **** I'm tired and I'm out for tonight, later.

Comment

Dario, could you recommend any fat burning supplements..? Feel free to drop some knowledge on them as well ! Great thread BTW !

Comment

Working...
                X