Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a sister or daughter would want her to marry an alpha or beta?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have a sister or daughter would want her to marry an alpha or beta?

I'd choose a beta

I'd like my hypothetical daughter to marry an intelligent, articulate man, who works hard and has a good head on his shoulders. And also, is a boxing fan and posts on boxingscene.com - So I can either give him red k or green k when he does something wrong/good, and take him to the thunderdome if the time comes where **** gets real.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I'd like my hypothetical daughter to marry an intelligent, articulate man, who works hard and has a good head on his shoulders. And also, is a boxing fan and posts on boxingscene.com - So I can either give him red k or green k when he does something wrong/good, and take him to the thunderdome if the time comes where **** gets real.
      Sounds like a beta.

Beta - intelligent, responsible, good family man, physically weaker than alpha

Alpha-physically strong, dumb, irresponsible, sshole,jobless or minimum wage job

Comment

A beta. they have way more earnings potential and are far less likely to cheat and abuse her.

She can screw the alphas in high school but I'd rather she settled with a smart beta who needs her and has a good career.

Comment

We all like to be alpha but we want our future daughters to marry a beta.

Comment

Doesn't matter, as long as he's not a Filipino.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              We all like to be alpha but we want our future daughters to marry a beta.
              If she married a real beta she could still screw the alpha too. It would be the best of both worlds

Comment

Anything but a BBC.

Comment

I consider myself an alpha. But I've worked in finance for 15 years in what's a pretty "good" and definitely well paid industry.

I've hardly met any alphas in all those years in this business. They are all working in bars and clubs getting sucked off but making f all $$$$.

I used to hate how beta and limp the guys in finance were but j came to love them. I kind of respect how these guys who otherwise by rights would get no poon at all were getting to go out in their expensive suits getting served expensive drinks in bars by alphas with huge biceps and tatoos behind the bar who were looking down at the beta even though the beta would take home an intern to suck him off that night whilst the alpha went back to his rubbish bed sit to put on one of those ab belts in the hope of attracting more girls whilst the beta comes in the interns mouth

Funny how life works out. Tbh, I've come to think it's a good system. This way society financially rewards intelligence and hard work. Tbh, I'm not convinced the whole alpha theory is actually true anyway - much with the paleo diet I think a lot of theories on who we really are are not right. We are very similar to chimps - they have "leaders" who tend to rotate but they are rarely the strongest or most aggressive (that's gorillas) or best looking (that's orangutans) they are the most manipulative and they tend to spend many years networking much like a beta would in an office event in order to build up the support to lead. We are nothing like gorillas and orangutans - we are known to be merely hairless chimps who talk and I think the whole alpha male theory which actually related more to monkeys and gorillas is not descriptive of humans. All history, our rulers have been well connected but highly intelligent and manipulative "betas" - the "alphas" we're just the hired muscle

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    If she married a real beta she could still screw the alpha too. It would be the best of both worlds
                    It's ok with you that your sister or daughter cheats on their husband? What kind of parenting do you do?

Comment

Working...
                    X