No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury UKAD Hearing Has Been Postponed Due To Conflict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    what really worries me is the real HW champion, Joshua, being a brit.

can he get away with the blatant drug cheating that fury gets away with? look at the two of them. you think one is on the gas but the other is not?

boxing in the UK is getting huge and dirtier by the second. i hope most of joshua's big fights come to vegas where you get a real athletic commission and hopefully they instidute a vada program, not this UKAD corrupt nonsense.

FFS he and his brother are BOTH under investigation, and are BOTH being allowed to finish their careers before they even come in front of a panel for a hearing.

in b4 the brits act like fury isn't the most obvious drug cheat in boxing right now. i hope that clown is suspended for two years and retires. fat f#ck isn't getting through training for his tune ups anyway. he'll take a tune up just for the press tour and the publicty, and get "injured" railing 3.5 grams of coke in a sitting.
    It was quite rational till you showed up

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
      It was quite rational till you showed up

yeah, fury should be considered 100% clean after popping for nandrolone, an anabolic steroid. i'm just a hater! and this several year long process of a drug testing board pushing off sanctions to allow two brits to finish their careers doesn't look fishy at all!

the truth hurts. it really, really hurts. i'm just disappointed that it's taking so long for these two to get their licenses to box stripped and to be ridiculed in public for being cheaters.

Comment

yeah, fury should be considered 100% clean after popping for nandrolone, an anabolic steroid. i'm just a hater! and this several year long process of a drug testing board pushing off sanctions to allow two brits to finish their careers doesn't look fishy at all!

the truth hurts. it really, really hurts. i'm just disappointed that it's taking so long for these two to get their licenses to box stripped and to be ridiculed in public for being cheaters.
        I really don't care for either of the Fury's or AJ but claiming AJ is a drug cheat based on how he looks is stupid.

It's undoubtedly dragged on for some considerable time by guess would be similar to previous comments that maybe Tyson Fury wasn't considered fit to stand in front of a hearing. Legitimately or otherwise.
        Based on other UKAD activity there is no evidence I have seen to discredit them quite the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          This is seriously one of the most bizarre things we've seen in the sport in modern times.

Have they tested the b-sample yet, or not??
          I expect it's a mix of Fury's mental health debate and the levels found. Like the Alberto Contador case.

Comment

Perhaps we can drop the childish comments.

What's your understanding of the timeline?
            I'm finding it hard to get reliable sources for this.
            I'd suggest if you don't like being punked don't leave yourself open to it with naive comments and statements yourself.

The timeline is very simple, this was kept secret until a tabloid reported it and it was then confirmed to be true they were under investigation for failed tests, now it has transpired their is a conflict of interest on their panel of deciding members and that to me suggests he may have been the one who was attempting to keep it quiet and the charges to be brushed away.

The guy was scheduled to face Klitschko and cited injury a day before the allegations came to the attention of team Klitschko, and naturally he played the medically unfit to stand trial card, a card he hopes won't see him sued for breach of contract. It's quite clear their is nothing wrong with the guy other than the fact he's a doping under educated prat.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              I'd suggest if you don't like being punked don't leave yourself open to it with naive comments and statements yourself.

The timeline is very simple, this was kept secret until a tabloid reported it and it was then confirmed to be true they were under investigation for failed tests, now it has transpired their is a conflict of interest on their panel of deciding members and that to me suggests he may have been the one who was attempting to keep it quiet and the charges to be brushed away.

The guy was scheduled to face Klitschko and cited injury a day before the allegations came to the attention of team Klitschko, and naturally he played the medically unfit to stand trial card, a card he hopes won't see him sued for breach of contract. It's quite clear their is nothing wrong with the guy other than the fact he's a doping under educated prat.
              It'd be really helpful if we could try piece together an actual timeline. When the test was when it was found to be positive etc rather than speculation.

Also it'd be considered confidential. That's different from what you are suggesting.

Comment

So looks like in February 2016 he tested positive with UKAD then on the 22 September 2016 he tested positive for cocaine.

There is so little detail available it would seem

Comment

Yes, shame on us.

Green sent.

Comment

It'd be really helpful if we could try piece together an actual timeline. When the test was when it was found to be positive etc rather than speculation.

Also it'd be considered confidential. That's different from what you are suggesting.
                    The test was clearly suppressed until the lucrative ppv took place and now somebody has hung Fluff Furry and his inbred cousin out to dry.

Comment

So looks like in February 2016 he tested positive with UKAD then on the 22 September 2016 he tested positive for cocaine.

There is so little detail available it would seem
                      February 2015, after he fought Hammer before he fought Klitschko was the initial statement. I'm not sourcing news, at least not now I've things to do myself this afternoon I just checked in to see the latest boxing news not discuss boxing with a guy defending PED cheats.

Comment

Working...
                      X