No announcement yet.

Team Rigo: On-Site Doctor Confirmed Hand Damage, Possible Fracture [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    yeah this is hardly concrete proof is it, 'the doctor said there might be damage' 'he put ice on it doe'

Speaking of ice I'm gonna celebrate with a whisky on the rocks before I sleep like a baby

Comment

He landed only 2-3 punches per rounds, how the hell he could even break his hand?

Comment

I don't care if its a hand injury, you don't quit unless that hand is a broken mess.

People like to hate on guys like Khan and Haye but they would never quit. Haye had one of the worst injuries imaginable for an athlete, he couldn't even use his entire left foot and was dragging it around the ring...at heavyweight...and he continued on till there was nothing else to give.

Rigo is a clown who wasted the best years of his career.

Comment

Let's also not forget that Floyd fought for years going 12 with broken hands after a few rounds. Still managed to not only last, but win.

Margacheato lasted 12 with Manny after a broken eye socket.
          Wilder lasted 12 with Stiverne after breaking his knockout hand.

I think what really happened here, is that with the exception of Amagasa, Rigondeaux has never really been pushed to do more than he always does. Doesn't make his hand excuse right. Seems he's never had to do without it and was never trained what to do to adapt.

If anything, it adds credibility to Floyd Mayweather's accomplishments and heart.

Comment

How many times has a fighter hurt his hand and fought till the end. I think it may have been Arturo Gatti one night who busted his hand into pieces, he was shaking it around like it was on fire and he kept fighting and throwing the mfer all night. Rigo, if he fighting his usual Japanese or Mexican stiff, would have kept on fighting and won. Guess what, he couldn't land a punch and was getting embarrassed by a better fighter so he just plain quit. Just like Walters did when he got outclassed. So Fk your injury, Rigo. You showed what your all about when **** hits the fan, you run for cover and quit.

Comment

you learn more about a guy when he's losing than when he's winning.

Rigo showed no heart or determination to win. He is a quitter.

Comment

Whether it’s true or not, fighters have fought through hand fractures before. If we was winning the fight I’m sure he wouldn’t have quit and fought through the pain.

Comment

Working...
                X