Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Ref gives Wilder additional time to recover, doesn't warn him for punches after bell. Wilder is a goon. Worst HW champ ever along with Fury.
    Yeah right! Excuses, excuses, excuses! Just admit and give the man his just due. He can punch has a ton of balls to go along with it also. Ortiz should have won that fight but Wilder refused to quit!

Comment

• No way Wilder could won a decision if it goes to score except by robbery. Ortiz gassed in my opinion and inactivity too.... So kudos to lucky Wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        He was getting wiped.

AJ, Povetkin, Wlad beat him.

Fury kills him.

I respect your opinion but I think Ortiz possibly beats those 4. AJ I'd favor but I still like Ortiz chances against all the top guys. I still wouldn't be surprised if Wilder lost or Ko'd everyone you named.

Comment

• The three judges who had wilder winning that fight will be recruited to judge the Canelo GGG fight next.....Three corrupt judges.

Comment

• Wilder almost got his match today and lucky Ortiz gassed. He might not be this luck with Joshua

Comment

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
              Wilder haters.... Please take the night off. Just don't log on for 24 hours and let the man get his props.

Ortiz had this fight won. Just working his tail off. Wilder was shown on his stool after round 8 and he was bewildered. Ortiz was firing on all cylinders. I had Wilder taking rounds 5&6 and had Ortiz winning every other one.

But Wilder stayed on his feet. He kept moving, even if he was a tad flat footed. His defense is horrid, but he managed to keep most of the harder punches by Ortiz from hitting clean by moving and forcing Ortiz to lunge.

He stayed alive, stayed alert, and did his one trick with his right handed pony and saved his career.

Great fight, great efforts by both men. I so am impressed. Hope Ortiz still keeps fighting. He has a lot to offer
              Grandpa Ortiz looked like Larry Holmes vs a terribly off balance wilder. Wilder was looking for one shot all night. Won't get away with that vs :

Povetkin
              Parker
              Joshua
              Fury
              Pulev
              Whyte

Comment

• Amazing I said it for years.

Comment

• That version of Wilder will never beat Joshua......He looked slower at that lighter weight than his last fight.

Comment

• Any top ten HW currently active beats wilder hands down.

That's a fact and Dibella and Haymon knows it.

Comment

• Now let Ortiz fight the winner between Anthony Joshua and Joseph Parker. King Kong really surprised me tonight, He didn't look old or slow. He was beating Deontay to the jab and the punch. I take back all my criticism of that man. I tip my hat to him. He is a great man with a heart of a champion. May God bless him!

Comment

Working...
                      X