Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: 'Gatekeeper' Whyte is The Dirty Rag in Hearn's Pocket!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    So again i'll ask, who on here was jumping up for joy about the Stiverne rematch or saying it was a good fight? I'll answer, nobody.
    Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    True boxing fans have to admit the 2 Stiverne/Arreola fights were great watching. Not elites, but still some really great stuff in there. Now, if Stiverne can get some of that mojo back, he'll at least drop Wilder if not out hustle him. I still think Wilder wins, but the question is what happens on the way to the W. Stiverne HAS to show something here, or he knows he's toast. Looking forward to this one, definitely.
    What part of the quote above is hard for you to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      LOL I have probably been to more fights than you have son.

I never said AJ looks good you fool. I am saying Wilder is ducking Whyte for a good payday.

I am saying AJ will KO that nfl player with his windmill bull****. The Stirvene that showed up, even butterbean would beat by KO in round 1. Mofo didn't move and when NFL player stood still, mofo still didn't punch.

nfl player will get KTFO and best accept whatever he is offered or continue to get 1.5mil. NFL player is the B side because he a biatch
      Who the **** ducks Whyte or fighters of Whyte's talent? Why would you even say that sorry ****, lmao. You don't even believe it but you have to say it, lmao. Defend the "Stiff One" at all costs. The Stiff lowballing suspect PED abuser will rot in the UK if he doesn't fight Parker or Wilder. Duck Whyte? Lmmfao. Hahahahah

Rich with no respect.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        What part of the quote above is hard for you to understand?
        Again, 1 person. You said Wilder fans and can only come up with 1 person? I'm done, it's too easy making you look foolish cause you're doing all the work for me.

You quoted multiple people as if they all were saying it and only 1 person said he was looking forward to the fight. I get it, you tried to make your point valid by generalizing all Wilder fans off of 1 person. Just admit it and move on. I'm also still waiting on the quote of me downplaying Klitschko while praising Stiverne as well. Get to work man

Comment

Again, 1 person. You said Wilder fans and can only come up with 1 person? I'm done, it's too easy making you look foolish cause you're doing all the work for me.

You quoted multiple people as if they all were saying it and only 1 person said he was looking forward to the fight. I get it, you tried to make your point valid by generalizing all Wilder fans off of 1 person. Just admit it and move on. I'm also still waiting on the quote of me downplaying Klitschko while praising Stiverne as well. Get to work man
          Foolish is making a statement and then using an excuse of "Well that's one example", this is after you said nobody.

FYI that was one example from briefly looking i'm sure if I bothered to look I could find more but i'm not interested in wasting my time with someone who tries to wriggle their way out at every opportunity.

The multiple quotes where of people trying to make out the fight would be competitive instead of calling it a garbage fight like everyone else..

Comment

Foolish is making a statement and then using an excuse of "Well that's one example", this is after you said nobody.

FYI that was one example from briefly looking i'm sure if I bothered to look I could find more but i'm not interested in wasting my time with someone who tries to wriggle their way out at every opportunity.

The multiple quotes where of people trying to make out the fight would be competitive instead of calling it a garbage fight like everyone else..
            Those quotes were from people hoping the fight was competitive, not from people condoning or saying it was a good fight like you originally claimed. How do you not see that? Are you that dense? I'm not even saying it to be rude but it's like you can't grasp that simple concept. I have no problem saying that I said "nobody" and it turned out to be 1 person . If that's what you want to hang your hat on then thats cool. Now can you admit that everything else you said was you generalizing and you had no idea what you were talking about? I doubt it.

Also, where is this post of me downplaying Wladimir and hyping Stiverne? Ready to admit you made that up too?

Comment

Those quotes were from people hoping the fight was competitive, not from people condoning or saying it was a good fight like you originally claimed. How do you not see that? Are you that dense? I'm not even saying it to be rude but it's like you can't grasp that simple concept. I have no problem saying that I said "nobody" and it turned out to be 1 person . If that's what you want to hang your hat on then thats cool. Now can you admit that everything else you said was you generalizing and you had no idea what you were talking about? I doubt it.

Also, where is this post of me downplaying Wladimir and hyping Stiverne? Ready to admit you made that up too?
              Again making up lies, I never said that at all, your talking past tense I was talking about people prior to the fight. If you cant grasp that then thats your problem, you have tried to push the goal posts multiplt times.

Im not going to continue to argue with someone who wont see reason even when evidence has been given to them.

Comment

Again making up lies, I never said that at all, your talking past tense I was talking about people prior to the fight. If you cant grasp that then thats your problem, you have tried to push the goal posts multiplt times.

Im not going to continue to argue with someone who wont see reason even when evidence has been given to them.
                Stop arguing then, cause you have clearly lost. There were no goalposts to move, you were just too dumb to follow along. Not your fault, or maybe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Who the **** ducks Whyte or fighters of Whyte's talent? Why would you even say that sorry ****, lmao. You don't even believe it but you have to say it, lmao. Defend the "Stiff One" at all costs. The Stiff lowballing suspect PED abuser will rot in the UK if he doesn't fight Parker or Wilder. Duck Whyte? Lmmfao. Hahahahah

Rich with no respect.
                  Dibella don't want none of Whyte.
                  Wilder don't want none of Whyte.

Quack Quack.

Trust me, AJ will KO nfl player. AJ is still very green, but he has better fundamentals. deon th nfl player has had double the pro fights yet looks more amateur than AJ. He only has speed and windmills. Watch a straight right KO this nfl player

Comment

Wilder loves to fight bums and gatekeepers, whats the problem now its easy money and atleast whyte is #3 ranked.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      Dibella don't want none of Whyte.
                      Wilder don't want none of Whyte.

Quack Quack.

Trust me, AJ will KO nfl player. AJ is still very green, but he has better fundamentals. deon th nfl player has had double the pro fights yet looks more amateur than AJ. He only has speed and windmills. Watch a straight right KO this nfl player
                      The PED lowballers days are numbered. And you're scared for him which is why you mention Whyte.

Comment

Working...
                      X