Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne: Wilder Should Stop Crying About Fighting Me Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stiverne is not even in better physical shape than the first time, plus hes 39 years old. I dont think this fight will go past 6. Its gonna be mutch easier for Wilder this time. I would be verry suprised if it goes the distance.

Comment

True boxing fans have to admit the 2 Stiverne/Arreola fights were great watching. Not elites, but still some really great stuff in there. Now, if Stiverne can get some of that mojo back, he'll at least drop Wilder if not out hustle him. I still think Wilder wins, but the question is what happens on the way to the W. Stiverne HAS to show something here, or he knows he's toast. Looking forward to this one, definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        True boxing fans have to admit the 2 Stiverne/Arreola fights were great watching. Not elites, but still some really great stuff in there. Now, if Stiverne can get some of that mojo back, he'll at least drop Wilder if not out hustle him. I still think Wilder wins, but the question is what happens on the way to the W. Stiverne HAS to show something here, or he knows he's toast. Looking forward to this one, definitely.
        I'm one of the few who thinks Stiverne got Wilder unsettled a couple times in the 1st bout... Now to say that a "in shape" Stiverne would have profit on those is another question... I'm also not sure Wilder can actually put him to sleep after what I saw from a ill Stiverne in the first fight ...

Comment

He'll probably lose unless he has the fight of his life and uses those smooth counters with power he's got every time, but damn I love the way this dude handles his interviews. He's no BS. I know Deontay can do 12, he's got the stamina. And I mean no disrespect to Wilder fans, but I'm just waiting to see if they're aging him out wrong into his prime. Stiverne has power in both hands, as well. I don't know where he's (Bermane) at with it himself now, but I didn't much care for the skill level of Wilder's past few opponents (and that's not his fault due to the testing) and I'm wondering if Stiverne catches him, if the tree will bobble a little or fall. I just hope it's a damn good fight.

Comment

Tyson is overrated skill wise in my opinion. He was never the great inside fighter most people think. He'd gladly clinch if he missed his one two. Looks to the ref constantly to separate. He was a clean fighter mostly. He never excelled at his "famous" head movement against the top level. People can't even speculate on Tyson matchups without using the term "prime". Tyson never cut down tall guys either. Evander and Lennox were both older than him. I loved watching him but he was never Prime, or the best fighter on the planet.

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
              I'm one of the few who thinks Stiverne got Wilder unsettled a couple times in the 1st bout... Now to say that a "in shape" Stiverne would have profit on those is another question... I'm also not sure Wilder can actually put him to sleep after what I saw from a ill Stiverne in the first fight ...
              Yep. I'd be really surprised if this fight plays out the way some are saying Stiverne is a fat bum who will get stopped early.

Comment

Working...
              X