Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder "I Want To Get Pregnant And Experience Giving Birth To A Baby" WTF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder likes to have people's life force in his grasp. In 4 days, Fury's life will be in Wilder's grasp.

Comment

Sounds very 2018. That's the kind of statement you make today when you want people to know how much you love and respect women.

Wilder will probably now wear a T-shirt "I Am A Feminist"

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Wut in the f#ck. Wut a weird f#cking to say days before the biggest fight of your career. Is there a Junior II movie coming out starring Wilder or did Junior II just buy up the center of the ring for Dec. 1?

I guess its an interesting experience doe so fair play to him wanting to experience it. I can't say I'd wanna experience that sh^t.
        If there was some way to do that shit in VR, y'know - without actually having to shit a bowling ball, you could sign me up. I got curiousity.

Funny thing is I think it shows a lot of confidence for a fighter to say some shit like that, specially in this sport.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-27-2018, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Interesting synergy:
          One opponent saying he will donate purse to the poor and homeless: FEEDUS

The other opponent thinking about carrying a baby within: FETUS

Comment

Was Wilder raised without a father?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              If there was some way to do that shit in VR, y'know - without actually having to shit a bowling ball, you could sign me up. I got curiousity.
              Sh^t good luck with that. I'll watch you doing it while cracking the f#ck up probably. Or hold your hand & do the funny breathing tactics if I'm feeling inspired or helpful.

Funny thing is I think it shows a lot of confidence for a fighter to say some shit like that, specially in this sport.
              Yea lol I can agree with this more than a lot of this "thats what girls do or gays would wanna do" trying to make Wilder as the next Bruce Jenner type lean with the comments.

And I think Wilder really is into his family too & doing this if it was a thing would be a massive way to have a deeper relationship with the kid & his wife.

If this actually was a thing I'd expect most of the people doing it to be manly men more than beta males cuz strong men wanna protect their wives. Beta males wouldn't want anything to do with pushing a bowling ball from their booty hole to save their wife the pain & risk involved with childbirth.

Comment

This weirdo is your hero 1hourRun??

Get on the Fury train son, you know you want to deep down.

Comment

Wowwwwwwww!

Comment

Beyonce Wildher finally showing his real identity. If he change gender nobody will call him a scumbag any more for beating women war Beyonce!

Comment

He's breaking everyone's balls with this shit. He's in promo mode. He is saying outlandish things in order to get the public's attention in order to sell this fight with Fury. I can't stand the picture of that one yuck!

Comment

Working...
                      X