He was anti slavery iirc. Him and his wife

He never went into africa to kill endangered species

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Ive ready a book about him.

Kinda like the dude.

He was anti slavery iirc. Him and his wife

He never went into africa to kill endangered species
      He killed for fun and glory. Sending thousands into starvation.

Yes the Buffalo was endangered.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        He killed for fun and glory. Sending thousands into starvation.

Yes the Buffalo was endangered.
        Yeh he was a kunt for that

Comment

The two white boys who dp'd your mom last night?

Comment

The old "people who buy meat that's tortured to death in a wooden crate from birth to slaughter are offended by hunting free healthy animals with a controlled permit" routine

It's your own urban detachment that's the problem here

You do something 8000x less ethical but it doesn't involve getting your hands dirty so awww you're an innocent bystander

*spits in your face*

To add, the main extinction threat in africa is human population explosion and crop expansion, something you probably support and want more money contributed towards

Again as long as your own hands aren't dirty you suddenly cease to care
            Last edited by ////; 03-29-2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              I think sometimes they let these hunters hunt for big $$$$ to help fund these preserves too.
              Yes, I've heard this argument too. That the hunting is imperative to the survival of endangered species because great sums of money charged to the rich hunters is used to protect and preserve. Not sure if I completely buy it but I have heard that argument.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                The old "people who buy meat that's tortured to death in a wooden crate from birth to slaughter are offended by hunting free healthy animals with a controlled permit" routine

It's your own urban detachment that's the problem here

You do something 8000x less ethical but it doesn't involve getting your hands dirty so awww you're an innocent bystander

*spits in your face*

To add, the main extinction threat in africa is human population explosion and crop expansion, something you probably support and want more money contributed towards

Again as long as your own hands aren't dirty you suddenly cease to care
                You're an idiot. There are laws about animal abuse and it's the government job to implement them.

Doesn't change the fact these 2 douche paid a lot of money kill animals for fun. They didn't kill these animals because are hungry and need the meat. They killed for fun. And that is sick.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  You're an idiot. There are laws about animal abuse and it's the government job to implement them.

Doesn't change the fact these 2 douche paid a lot of money kill animals for fun. They didn't kill these animals because are hungry and need the meat. They killed for fun. And that is sick.
                  most of the legal hunting in Africa is older/post reproductive males and the $ is supposed to go to maintaining conservation efforts. These animals are long past the point of just making it on their own with no oversight or population management. they are not poachers. That is a completely separate problem.

I correctly summarized your illogical/emotional reaction in my previous post. It's OK to support something completely unethical if you don't get your hands dirty or have to watch, but it's very convenient to rant about rich guys shooting cool-looking animals even if they're harming nothing and possibly have a net positive effect.

We can both agree from past experience that you're way below average intelligence butler. When I shoot down your ideas I'm helping you. Everything from your bewildered threads about whether a girl glancing at your car at the gas station means she wants to have an affair with you to your braindead political beliefs. Pay close attention to my wisdom and craft yourself into a better man.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post

Are you angry, butler, about the actual hunting, the money, or animals dying? I understand these animals couldn't go into hiding like you did when Larry was hunting you lmao

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Are you angry, butler, about the actual hunting, the money, or animals dying? I understand these animals couldn't go into hiding like you did when Larry was hunting you lmao
                      i told larryx to meet me at walmart parking lot but he didnt want to go.. he was the one who hide in his hotel.. you expect me to go to his hotel and fight him in front of his kid?

Comment

Working...
                      X