Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence vs Porter: PBC Face To Face (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    I do rate spence but he seems as dumb as a rock, which makes him a little smarter than wilder who must be the biggest moron in the sport, ohh wait I forgot about tank Davis he's pretty dumb too.
    Another Anti-Black racist. We need to rid BoxingScene of scum bags like you

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      LOL, what a way to use reverse psychology. Now you are projecting your racism onto me. I get it. So now I am the racist.

I've told you guys before and I'm telling you now. I am not down with LDBC. I am not fixated with those guys or their channels.

I never knew they even existed before you guys started posting them on here. Do these guys really frighten you all or something?

Well they don't frighten me because I am an individualist; An existentialist who thinks for himself. I am not a herdsman.

Say let me ask you this question; What do these fighters all have in common? Vasily Lomachenko, Oleksandr Usyk, Sergey Kovalev, Tyson Fury, Billy Joe Saunders and Canelo Alvarez. Are they all dumb?

I guess I'm afraid not because they are all of a particular hue and complexion.
      Who is talking about the LDBC here? You. I'm not the one separating black and white fighters in my posts you are. Why would you do that? I said wilder and spence come across as a bit brain dead and you label me racist. Some people, people exactly like you, should have the race card taken away from you until you are responsible enough to know how to use it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
        Another Anti-Black racist. We need to rid BoxingScene of scum bags like you
        Yesterday you were calling me an Anthony Joshua nut hugger and today I'm an anti black racist. Keep to 1 script will you you ****ing goon.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Who is talking about the LDBC here? You
          I only brought up the LDBC because you said "You are the ones that went in on Andre Ward and started calling him not really black cuz you didn't like something he said and you are the ones that call Anthony Joshua an uncle Tom for having white fans".

I never did any such thing. Therefore, I presumed that you were insinuating the LDBC and attributing those words to them because that is not my verbiage. I never once started calling Andre Ward not really black or called Anthony Joshua an Uncle Tom for having white fans.

Comment

I only brought up the LDBC because you said "You are the ones that went in on Andre Ward and started calling him not really black cuz you didn't like something he said and you are the ones that call Anthony Joshua an uncle Tom for having white fans".

I never did any such thing. Therefore, I presumed that you were insinuating the LDBC and attributing those words to them because that is not my verbiage. I never once started calling Andre Ward not really black or called Anthony Joshua an Uncle Tom for having white fans.
            You are advertising THE LDBC, couldn't wait to mention them, I didn't, you did.

Comment

Good stuff. I like how Shawn called Spence out on the Mikey Garcia thing.

Comment

Can we get back on topic here?

Errol Spence verbally destroyed this man. That's sad. He was dripping confidence - and a bit of arrogance. Even when Porter caught out his lie about why he didn't KO Mikey (we SAW HIM TRY, he failed), Spence kept it moving "it ain't yo show" "I'ma put you on my resume".

We know this. If the Porter that fought Ugas shows up against Spence he's getting knocked out or stopped late. He needs to be the linebacker. That's the only time he's been successful. He can't let Spence walk him down, he's got to be the ring general. That's the only way Porter wins, and by decision.

Comment

If Spence is who I thought he was I expect him to stop Porter...not stopping Mikey was disappointing to me...looking forward to this one..or watching it the next day...no way I am paying PPV for that

Comment

Best line goes to Shawn Porter "You can still have your legacy, I'm just gon slow you down a little bit...Just gon slow you down a little bit"

Comment

ignore him. he’s projecting his insecurities and you guys feed into it every time. he wants a response. let him wallow in his loser life, homey.

Comment

Working...
                      X