Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good 1st round. I give it to Khan. Onto round 2

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      skill for skill it is imo, the only issue people always cite is khan chin but khan chin is better than what peopel give him credit for.
      Khan is a great boxer, has very good skills but he has not chin

Comment

Not a single person, even Khan fans aren't too confident about Khan pulling through. If he does pull off a miracle, would this be the biggest upset of the century?

Comment

What is the projected start time for the main event?

Comment

I knew most people would vote for Crawford by T/KO, but I'm surprised more people have Khan winning if it goes to a decision.

Khan has only lost one decision, a controversial split decision against Lamont Peterson that most people think he won if weren't for the harsh 2 point deduction from the ref.

But at this point I think that if Crawford's game plan is to just try and outbox Khan instead of going for the knockout, I think he would comfortably win a Unanimous Decision.

Comment

Khan will start fast, Crawford will start slow. The first 2 or 3 rounds can easily go to Khan BUT Crawford is just so good, in terms of skills, only Lomachenko matches him. Even if Khan has his best boxing night (like he did against Kotelnik, Judah and heck, even Canelo), Crawford is just too good and too smart.

Crawford takes him out in the middle rounds.

Comment

Poor Khan....I just hope Crawford goes easy on him...

Comment

this won't be easy for crawford! khan won't go down easily!

Comment

ESPN just ran an interview going in on Khan and his wife, talking about the wankathon and the AJ ramming his wife thing. Khan looking like a damn fool this is the best thing Kriegal has ever done

Comment

So Khan passed on 8 million to fight Brook I believe I heard to make 5 million
                      vs. Crawford. It’s likely a mix of not wanting to risk losing to Brook & if he somehow beats Crawford his purse per fight would go up big.

Comment

Working...
                      X