Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Gym: Canelo vs Spence predictions...LDBC outraged?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I got to stand up for Mexican boxers. The idea that typical Mexican boxers stand there and eat punches is ridiculous. Mexican style even though I don't believe in it is taken to mean a fighter that's agressive and doesn't give up. You can be a agressive fighter and be defensively responsible by slipping punches and blocking shots with your arms and gloves. This stereotyping is getting out of hand. Black boxers are supposed to be "slick" but there are huge numbers of Black boxers with a relentless come forward style and are damned good at it. What idiots are spouting this nonsense..

Comment

Iīm color blind so all those racist comments do not bother me none. Spence vs Nelo would be a good fight but it Spence should fight Crawford because thats who is actually infront of him. Cant run a division up and pretend Crawford isnīt in sight

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        So ask yourselves, if people pick Spence, why isn't he already at 160? What happened to weight bullying?

Well all of the MBC probably had Jacobs beating Canelo. It's just race favoritism...also known as RACISM. Being pro-white or pro-black means you want a human being to do better/worse based solely on race. That's racism.

Canelo batters and destroys Spencer's career. That's why Errald only talkes about it and doesn't take the fight. Same thing with Crawford.

Spencer is in talks to fighter either Porter or Tank Davis next. He'll probably go with Tank to be safer. Not that Porter is a challenge...dude is an MMA face first brawler and C level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
          Iīm color blind so all those racist comments do not bother me none. Spence vs Nelo would be a good fight but it Spence should fight Crawford because thats who is actually infront of him. Cant run a division up and pretend Crawford isnīt in sight
          Yeah it's pretty sad and pathetic the way these boxers act and even worse how their fans act...like women. Adolescent women

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Damn Canelo got the brothas mad he made jacobs look slow and weak theyre running to a WW to beat a red headed Mexican! Hahaha
            Not true; I didn't sense any animosity towards Canelo in that piece. A lot of the Bruvvas even picked Canelo to win if the fight were to happen now.

Besides, there was no reason for the Bruvvas to be mad at Canelo because he looked like shit Saturday night. His performance was boring and sucked and so was Jacobs'.

Neither guy succeeded in putting combination punches together. Therefore, I can understand why some posters and BoxingScene had the fight going either way for both fighters or a draw because it was just that close.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Now the Bruvvas are basing their opinions on Erroll Spence's potential and as a Bruvva yourself you should know that Spence has a much greater upside than Canelo does.

While Canelo is in his prime; Spence haven't even begun to scratch the surface of his peak yet. If they fight now Canelo wins. However, three or four years from now when Spence has ripened and Canelo has diminished he should be able to over take him then.
              Goin 8 rounds with Chris Van Heerden Doe

Comment

Working...
              X