Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters, camps, promoters who look at boxing scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters, camps, promoters who look at boxing scene?

Anyone know of any fighters who peek at boxing scene board from time to time?

There use to be a few but can't think of the names at the moment. I know on boxingrec archives Galen Brown & Joey Dawejko are there. I actually have Joey Dawejko on my Joeboxingscene boxer FB page with all my fights. I have chatted with him a few times. I think a trainer & a couple fighters use to be here. All they do is take a look at the lounge & the stuff spewed there & leave...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      There use to be a few but can't think of the names at the moment. I know on boxingrec archives Galen Brown & Joey Dawejko are there. I actually have Joey Dawejko on my Joeboxingscene boxer FB page with all my fights. I have chatted with him a few times. I think a trainer & a couple fighters use to be here. All they do is take a look at the lounge & the stuff spewed there & leave...
      Interesting-It would be a decent way for promoters to guage General fan feelings, especially in such a convoluted sport

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        Interesting-It would be a decent way for promoters to guage General fan feelings, especially in such a convoluted sport
        Back then it was a lot of fanboys & nuthuggers. The lounge was full of threads about dicks & gays, etc, etc. It was all hate & no respect for each other. Some of it was funny but man if I was a boxer, trainer or promoter I would not be on this site...lol

Comment

Trainers are complaining that fighters in the gym are too occupied with their cellphones when they should be totally focused in training. This is the era that we are living in. Im sure that fighters and everybody else involved are reading Boxing scene and other forums.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Back then it was a lot of fanboys & nuthuggers. The lounge was full of threads about dicks & gays, etc, etc. It was all hate & no respect for each other. Some of it was funny but man if I was a boxer, trainer or promoter I would not be on this site...lol
            It can be really crazy. Some of the alts are really weird

TYRONEBIGGUMS

Comment

I'm sure there's lots they'd never reveal themselves though. Apart from Iceman John Scully, don't see him around much though.

Comment

Paul Spadafora

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Paul Spadafora
                  You're one of them that believes the troll Lou Diaper is Paul Spadafora?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    You're one of them that believes the troll Lou Diaper is Paul Spadafora?
                    Haha I’m just playing. I’m not sure who he is. In fact I’m not sure you’re not Paul. Has anybody seen Robbie and Paul in the same room at the same time?

Comment

Working...
                    X