Home remedies for ear infection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    I think he must be those dudes that tells u
    “Ey i lost my arm from infection but hey its fine as long as my gut is all good”
    One of those dudes?

You know dudes like that?

Comment

Some of the guys in this thread would bring our national health service down in a week.

Kin’ hell its an ear infection.

We’re about 2 years from the Dr. prescribing you a b.itch slap if you turned up with a day 1 ear infection.

They can be viral anyway, the mostly clear up on their own, and your just giving bacteria more chances to see a broad spectrum antibiotic.

That’s the thing, we’re not resistant to antibiotics it’s the bacteria which is thousands of years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Some of the guys in this thread would bring our national health service down in a week.

Kin’ hell its an ear infection.

We’re about 2 years from the Dr. prescribing you a b.itch slap if you turned up with a day 1 ear infection.

They can be viral anyway, the mostly clear up on their own, and your just giving bacteria more chances to see a broad spectrum antibiotic.

That’s the thing, we’re not resistant to antibiotics it’s the bacteria which is thousands of years old.
        Lol yeah I don't get these dudes. Ear infection is like a glorified cold.

Anyway I read yesterday to wrap a piece of garlic in a tissue and put it in your ear for an hour before bed. The fumes from the garlic can kill bacteria too. I did it and today I'm feeling much better. The face isn't as swollen as it was yesterday, I can eat normal food again. Have more energy. Was even thinking about hitting the gym later but I'll give myself a few more days of rest.

Guess I won't lose my arm after all.
        Last edited by Szef; 04-19-2019, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

Anyway I read yesterday to wrap a piece of garlic in a tissue and put it in your ear for an hour before bed. The fumes from the garlic can kill bacteria too. I did it and today I'm feeling much better. The face isn't as swollen as it was yesterday, I can eat normal food again. Have more energy. Was even thinking about hitting the gym later but I'll give myself a few more days of rest.

Dunno man, maybe you should chop the arm off just in case

Comment

I hope your ear fell off

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              The lounge is full of millionaire medical experts with huge c0cks.

He came to the right place.
              Aint no c0ck fitting in that ear... I would do the antibiotics and maybe a sinus rinse.

Comment

cut your ear off, you need to stop the infection from spreading

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

The f#ck?!?! I'm a huge proponent of garlic, literally haven't gotten sick sick in years cuz I throw a bunch of garlic in my food when I feel that lil flare of a cold or w/e coming on, but I never heard of putting garlic in your ear for an infection.

Glad to hear it worked doe. Thats interesting. F#ck man if I get in a bad accident or something I'mma just have my mangled body dipped in a pool of garlic cloves & I'll re-spawn the next day like nothing happened I'm thinking.

Comment

Working...
                  X