Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh oh! Black woman fatally shot inside her home by white cop in the South

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And wtf is up with Texas. Such a backwoods err I mean backwards state. 200k for a bond on a murder charge. In California it’s 1 mill. Smdh. May you the 1 mio is reserved for the colored folks that kill. Hmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      That and how he always talks tough lol. I've produced turds that were more intimidating than that keyboard warrior is.
      You’re a stupid ****. A wanna be. You say some of the stupidest ****ing **** on this forum.

You’re literally butt buddying with the most deranged mother ****er on this forum. Think about that you ***** ass *****.

You know NOTHING of this situation. You’re a shrimp dick, keyboard quarterback who is already in too deep on this topic without knowing ANY of the facts.

You’re a trick. Wake the **** up. You’re mad because you look like a ****ing idiot when you get into a debate on here.

Man the **** up, *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        You’re a stupid ****. A wanna be. You say some of the stupidest ****ing **** on this forum.

You’re literally butt buddying with the most deranged mother ****er on this forum. Think about that you ***** ass *****.

You know NOTHING of this situation. You’re a shrimp dick, keyboard quarterback who is already in too deep on this topic without knowing ANY of the facts.

You’re a trick. Wake the **** up. You’re mad because you look like a ****ing idiot when you get into a debate on here.

Man the **** up, *****.
        oh yeah im mad, i'm losing my shyt here. anyway, thanks for proving my point kid

next time two add two more swear words. will make you look even more credible
        Last edited by Szef; 10-15-2019, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• It gets actually old... owning mother ****ers on this forum. Time and time and time again. You call these people out on their bull**** and they are DEATHLY committed to defending their moronic stance until the end.

These mother ****ers jump at everything without looking into ANYTHING. They see white cop and black whatever and go NUTS... programmed dumb mother ****ers. These are the type of mother ****ers who still think Michael Brown had his hands up when he got dealt with. They won’t give up... once they’re destroyed, they continue their false belief.. mostly because it’s the internet.

You dumb mother ****ers are looking at an edited body cam video and making judgments on it. When will you ever ****ing learn?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            thanks for proving my point kid

next two add two morse swear words. will make you look even more credible
            It gets tiring owning your dickless wanna be self.

Man the **** up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

Man the **** up, *****.

This little dude about to bust a blood vessel You were standing up and beating down on those keyboard buttons, weren't you?

Comment

• :
                Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Where you get this narrative about cop putting their lives on the line? This is not a damn movie. Not even in third world countries cops' lives are on the line. People don't fock with cops unless their own lives are on the line.

Cops have one the safest profession. Policing has never been in any top 10 dangerous jobs.
                Cool story. Shouldn't be hard for you to find the stats showing it's one of the safest professions then. How long should I wait?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  These things happen to the best, it ain't an easy job serving and protecting day in day out..sometimes people make mistakes.
                  Yes people make mistake. Police work it extremely tough. But this mistake is beyond reason. Didn’t tell into home. Don’t think they knocked. It was a welfare check. Door was open. Why go back in the yard In the dark. Just yell in and if no response go in. Th en he shoot as soon as he saw someone. Idiot. Trigger happy fuk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    And wtf is up with Texas. Such a backwoods err I mean backwards state. 200k for a bond on a murder charge. In California it’s 1 mill. Smdh. May you the 1 mio is reserved for the colored folks that kill. Hmmm.
                    Billionaires doe

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      This little dude about to bust a blood vessel You were standing up and beating down on those keyboard buttons, weren't you?
                      His mommy let him use her tablet.

Comment

Working...
                      X