No announcement yet.

The official “troll poster hall of fame”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Red - oh he does? I thought he just came at me with the goat herders comment. I never noticed him messing with others.

Yelllow - which one of his posts made you think he had issues?

Maybe he does deserve the criticism, but Bobby is still a good troll IMO. Unlike WaterBoy, who is just a waste of bandwidth.

Sunspace had an imaginary girlfriend as an alt. He also had other alts that had unique personalities that would have conversations with each other. He would eventually start acting like himself after the alt he used was confirmed to be him. His alt would get banned and then he would repeat the process. He did that at least 10 times.

That isn't normal behavior, even for a troll.
    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 12-10-2017, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      When? When he tries to mimick Stax?
      I don't know I just find him funny. If you think otherwise, Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż.

Comment

STAX ON DECK is P4P top 5 easily. He's been on it for years and has me cracking up with each post.

Shaolin Sword is up there too. There hasn't been any Asian poster as dominant in the troll game as he was. My heart sank when I found out he was perma banned. That thread about him getting his shoes taken by a couple of 12 year olds put him in the HoF. I hope they unban him one day.

Comment

SouthPawHitman is great as well.

Comment

Stax on Deck has had some epically awesome moments

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
              STAX ON DECK is P4P top 5 easily. He's been on it for years and has me cracking up with each post.

Shaolin Sword is up there too. There hasn't been any Asian poster as dominant in the troll game as he was. My heart sank when I found out he was perma banned. That thread about him getting his shoes taken by a couple of 12 year olds put him in the HoF. I hope they unban him one day.
              He's perma? That sucks I enjoyed some of his beefs. Especially with krazyn8tive

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                He's perma? That sucks I enjoyed some of his beefs. Especially with krazyn8tive
                Yeah I love how he would snap and get so aggressive so quickly. His beefs with hectari, Zaroku and native were comedy gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  SouthPawHitman is great as well.

Comment

Racistpinetree

All time great

“Zulu elders”
                    “Women evolved from potatoes “

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Maybe he does deserve the criticism, but Bobby is still a good troll IMO. Unlike WaterBoy, who is just a waste of bandwidth.

Sunspace had an imaginary girlfriend as an alt. He also had other alts that had unique personalities that would have conversations with each other. He would eventually start acting like himself after the alt he used was confirmed to be him. His alt would get banned and then he would repeat the process. He did that at least 10 times.

That isn't normal behavior, even for a troll.
                      How do we know if that was his girlfriend or not? None of us are sure there.

Sunspace had to keep coming with new accounts because the mods went at him aggressively.

Comment

Working...
                      X