Why are so many AA males..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    afro's unite!

yall should have done that before the cotton field days... would have saved ya 400 years and a lot of complaining. Think about it

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
      yall should have done that before the cotton field days... would have saved ya 400 years and a lot of complaining. Think about it
      Who is y'all?
      I hope you don't think they are Blacks.
      Sup is a white nationalist.
      So him mimicking Blacks like that is very troubling.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Oh! It's good thing you caught yourself because I was very disappointed in your post before this.
        My goal on this board is to always get your approval Don Siablo!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          My goal on this board is to always get your approval Don Siablo!
          You rarely let me down. No matter which of the three accounts you post with. It took me a while to spot the third one but I did.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            The Black-White and Hispanic-White achievement gaps on state standardized testing has shrunk by 30-40% when comparing 2012 to the 1970s. It is worth noting that all groups are improving in this regard, and even still the gap is shorter.

One thing I found interesting from the graphs on this page, the average 9 year old Black and Hispanic students in 2012 performed on average on level with or better than the average White student of the mid to late 1980s on standardized math tests (but a gap still exists because White students of 2012 are performing quite a bit better than the average White student of the mid to late 1980s).

Also, state racial achievement gaps are strongly correlated with socioeconomic disparities in those states. AKA, if you are given knowledge of how far apart Whites are from Blacks and Hispanics economically in a given state, you can reliably estimate (to within tenths of standard deviation) how far apart they are in terms of performance on standardized exams in that state.

http://cepa.stanford.edu/educational...ent-gaps/race/

Saying that racism has had nothing to do with it is shortsighted when you consider how recently in history people were comfortable with openly discriminating against people of color. Just a few decades ago it was routine to deny employment, business loans, college admission etc to people based on their skin color and to suggest that this had no effect on the people who were denied on that basis and the children they raised is at best a little ignorant and at worst intentionally removing relevant context from the discussion in order to discuss only what supports your argument.

The point I mention this is not to make anyone feel guilty about history they took no part in, as other liberals feel the need to do for some reason, but rather just to contextualize the present by discussing the relevant history that has lead to it.

Also, something bothers me about the approach of that post. Because, even if you believe that it is not the case that all Black people could integrate into a society with all White people, why is it that the issue is with all Black people and not just those that you feel are 'problematic'? I hear a lot from conservatives about how we should see Black people, as a whole, to be a problem because of things like higher per capita crime rate etc. But why isn't the issue with the subset of Black people who are responsible for that higher crime rate? In other words, shouldn't it be the case that Black people who will never commit a crime in their life are viewed in the same light as White people who don't commit crime and also that White people who commit crime are just as much a problem to society as a whole as Black people who commit crime? And if so, isn't the issue then about criminals vs non-criminals rather than Black vs White? (And so on for whatever other social issues)

I guess I just don't see a reason to be 'exhausted' by the entire group of people if it isn't the entire group of people (or even most of them) that are an issue. It feels almost silly to even assess each group as a whole when the people within each group are so different from each other.
            I've noticed that little study left out the Asian groups. Mighty convenient. And no, they aren't a bunch of rich immigrants that came to the USA with boatloads of money as has been claimed by the other side. The Chinese-Americans and Japanese-Americans throughout this nation's history got it real bad, one ethnic group lost everything during FDR's executive order, but managed to rebuilt themselves in this country. The Jews at the turn of the 20th century lived in ghettos, managed to get into Ivy League schools so much that an ethnic quota was placed on them, now one of the highest earning and most educated group in the USA or anywhere they go.

Face it, culture+genetics matters alot. Socio-economics has a role, but not as much as genetics and culture does. There's a reason why Israel managed to be a first world nation within 50 years, South Korea managed to get there, Taiwan, Singapore, etc. While no African nation and almost no Latino nation even with all the aid and policies put into place managed to get there. Japan and Germany were war torn nations after ww2, managed to be economic and cultural powerhouses a few decades later.

To ignore that culture and genetics plays a role in how different groups excels financially and academically is intellectually dishonest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
              I usually find this posted at other forums I frequent and it has some harsh truth to it, imo.
              Here's how I KNOW that your post about African Americans is false and has much more to do with culture, music, economics, media keeping status quo, etc.

Africans from Africa have lower IQ scores than African Americans on average. But why are Africans from Africa coming to the US and not only out competing African Americans educationally, but economically as well? You guessed it. Culture.

Africans are getting scholarships to Harvard, Yale and graduating at alarming rates, while the African Americans who based off IQ, are considered smarter but under performing.

Wanna know why? It's culture. Problem is, if you're an African American and you try to change the AA culture, you're immediately labeled a militant racist unless your pushing the white media propaganda. Very simple stuff.

The media ensures the majority AA's are kept in a status quo from the time they're born in the US.

Out of curiosity, what are the black violent crimes rates in Australia, Switzerland, Denmark, England and Ireland? Why are African American blacks considered so violent in the US and not Australia, Poland or Switzerland? Because of the status quo culture made available in the US generationally and the US's ability to literally CRIMINALIZE everything associated with African Americans. When you criminalize a people, guess what? They become criminals.

Again Africans from Africa are out performing AAs daily, but are considered inferior based off IQ. If that isn't a clear sign of culture issues I don't know what is.

And speaking of IQ, I advise anyone out there to look into the Gesell Theory. A theory that proved that blacks were considered superior regarding IQ from birth. But for some reason, after the first few years after birth and life kick in, things "change"
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 08-20-2017, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Here's how I KNOW that your post about African Americans is false and has much more to do with culture, music, economics, media keeping status quo, etc.

Africans from Africa have lower IQ scores than African Americans on average. But why are Africans from Africa coming to the US and not only out competing African Americans educationally, but economically as well? You guessed it. Culture.

Africans are getting scholarships to Harvard, Yale and graduating at alarming rates, while the African Americans who based off IQ, are considered smarter but under performing.

Wanna know why? It's culture. Problem is, if you're an African American and you try to change the AA culture, you're immediately labeled a militant racist unless your pushing the white media propaganda. Very simple stuff.

The media ensures the majority AA's are kept in a status quo from the time they're born in the US.

Out of curiosity, what are the black violent crimes rates in Australia, Switzerland, Denmark, England and Ireland? Why are African American blacks considered so violent in the US and not Australia, Poland or Switzerland? Because of the status quo culture made available in the US generationally.

Again Africans from Africa are out performing AAs daily, but are considered inferior based off IQ. If that isn't a clear sign of culture issues I don't know what is.

And speaking of IQ, I advise anyone out there to look into the Gesell Theory. A theory that proved that blacks were considered superior regarding IQ from birth.
                Black crime rates are actually off the charts in the UK and canada, just like the USA. http://torontoist.com/2016/04/africa...on-population/

UK black crime rates, although 7 years ago, I doubt much has changed, I just randomly picked one up in Google search. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-and-race.html

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                  Incarcerated? The incarceration statistics for black's in the US is clearly just racism & most of them are Innocent..
                  Because there is high crime rate and immorality in the hood. Dont ever listen to them playing victim, most criminals no matter the race or ethnicity will think they didnt do anything wrong.

how many criminals actually apologize and admit they did wrong most of them deny it.

All they have to do to avoid prison is stop doing illegal activities simple really.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                    I've noticed that little study left out the Asian groups. Mighty convenient. And no, they aren't a bunch of rich immigrants that came to the USA with boatloads of money as has been claimed by the other side. The Chinese-Americans and Japanese-Americans throughout this nation's history got it real bad, one ethnic group lost everything during FDR's executive order, but managed to rebuilt themselves in this country. The Jews at the turn of the 20th century lived in ghettos, managed to get into Ivy League schools so much that an ethnic quota was placed on them, now one of the highest earning and most educated group in the USA or anywhere they go.

Face it, culture+genetics matters alot. Socio-economics has a role, but not as much as genetics and culture does. There's a reason why Israel managed to be a first world nation within 50 years, South Korea managed to get there, Taiwan, Singapore, etc. While no African nation and almost no Latino nation even with all the aid and policies put into place managed to get there. Japan and Germany were war torn nations after ww2, managed to be economic and cultural powerhouses a few decades later.

To ignore that culture and genetics plays a role in how different groups excels financially and academically is intellectually dishonest.
                    Why are you leaving out the fact that Jews, Japanese, etc all got reparations to help rebuild?

When slaves were set free they were naked, illiterate, no skills to hunt, left with no weapons or any skills to fend for themselves. Nothing.

When the Europeans first came to the US they died of disease, hunger, etc. If it weren't for the Native Americans showing them the ropes in how to live off the land, they would be null and void as a people.

When black slaves were set free they weren't given any weapons to defend themselves and they were purposely kept illiterate. Now I don't care if you're Chinese, Jewish or Euro-American. If you're immediately put a few hundred years behind in a race, it's going to be pretty hard to play catch up.

Never compare Jews of Europe with reparations to slaves in US with no reparations.

Also, what do you know about the Homestead Act and how it ensured white wealth? What do you know about Red Lining?

Post the Great Depression, what do you know about the policies that were put in place to ensure white wealth?
                    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 08-20-2017, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      Now I don't care if you're Chinese, Jewish or Euro-American. If you're immediately put a few hundred years behind in a race, it's going to be pretty hard to play catch up.

Never compare Jews of Europe with reparations to slaves in US with no reparations.
                      You're Jewish yourself, so why are you bashing them?

Are you a self-loathing Jew, like the guy in the movie The Believer (2001)?

Comment

Working...
                      X