Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Angry: Online Keyboard Warriors Say I Fight Dirty!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can call me what he likes but that dude is a trash boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      horn is the ward of australia. only his delusional hometown fans overlook his blatant cheating and gifts so thats what will continue. its the only thing that can fuel him economically.
      Ward was also supremely talented though. This guy is trash

Comment

He fought dirty and still lost against a much smaller Pacquiao.
        You're not allowed to lead in with your head... He was rushing in with his head and throwing forearms to get up close to Pac..

Despite this, Pac still beat him but he got a hometown BS decision.

Comment

He’s an Olympian but he’s trash
          Yeah right good call!

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Horn is just clumsy and 'rugged'.

He is not a 'dirty fighter' like Bhop or Ward.
            No... He is dirty. He was throwing them forearms and elbows recklessly especially in the rounds where the headbutts happened.

I think it was the 5th and 6th round? It was reckless and that's why the butts happened.

Comment

I could really picture Horn reading the negative comments on this forum, literally crying and shiet.

He seems like sensitive young man.

Comment

You are a dirty fighter never a point taken in manny foul fest if you weren’t white you wouldn’t have got a title shot you are a mediocre fighter lost to ghost of manny Arum tried setting up big Ausie rematch with robbery

Comment

Look at his record never should have been Top 10 or gotten shot beat old ex champs almost 40 each no prime contenders

Comment

If he beats other bum Corcoran Crawford will slice and dice him got Crawford all day eaaaaassyyy $

Comment

Some are not online keyboard warriors will gladly meet you at the gym if you want to make it personal just giving you the real your tough have heart which isn’t taught props but not Elite skills sorry truth hurts

Comment

Working...
                      X