Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manhunt on me after a 2 day long facebook drama of me defending our flag.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    long story short, i saw a fb friends "story" of them burning a USA flag at a protest and dancing around it. i sent him a direct chat saying "i laugh when these animals get shot". talking about them, the flag burners being the animals i meant.

he screenshotted it and posted it on his timeline. made it look like i laugh when black people get shot. so it was pretty much me presented as a racist. now its me against 30-50 BLM liberals on that thread who justifies the flag burning and looting. so yep, im concealed and ready ..

tips and advice would be appreciated since theres pretty much a bounty on my head. those libs would be rejoicing if i get my ass jumped on video.
    Get off of Face Book. I don't use it. your making yourself a mark and giving information that could be used against you... On this vein? I would recommend that at various times, indiscriminantly as possible google things like WorldStar one day, then on another, the micology threads on Mushroom fungus molds and materials, Yu get the idea? The point is to make it so they cannot put you in a category, know what your interests are, etc.

I am very proud of myself! I get calls from the Nancy Pelosi campaign, to donate! I woould sooner cut my arm off than give anything to Pelosi, tells me I am on the right track.

Stop saying stupid things on social media, do yourself a favor. Post here... there are many great posters to have great debates with and you won't get yourself in trouble will you?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Tbh I wouldnt mind seeing you get jumped.
      If he keeps doing that on social media he might well get a nice taste of a curbstone.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
        lol... how the hell you end up getting jumped n the bathroom??!
        Pee pee looker.

Keep your eyes to yourself, meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Pee pee looker.

Keep your eyes to yourself, meat.

BSL fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            If he keeps doing that on social media he might well get a nice taste of a curbstone.
            just realized those libs aint finna do sh\t. so there goes my worries down the drain lol

Comment

Get off of Face Book. I don't use it. your making yourself a mark and giving information that could be used against you... On this vein? I would recommend that at various times, indiscriminantly as possible google things like WorldStar one day, then on another, the micology threads on Mushroom fungus molds and materials, Yu get the idea? The point is to make it so they cannot put you in a category, know what your interests are, etc.

I am very proud of myself! I get calls from the Nancy Pelosi campaign, to donate! I woould sooner cut my arm off than give anything to Pelosi, tells me I am on the right track.

Stop saying stupid things on social media, do yourself a favor. Post here... there are many great posters to have great debates with and you won't get yourself in trouble will you?
              solid advice man. yeah i havent logged on fb for 2 days now. so that thread could still be going for all i know but if i dont entertain it itll eventually die down.. or it could blow up.

thank you! better than any of tuas response smh

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                just realized those libs aint finna do sh\t. so there goes my worries down the drain lol
                You have to watch with Antifa. Its not the guys, its the gateline obese women. They can take a good shot to the headwell, and are much more ready to fight than the guys.

Comment

You have to watch with Antifa. Its not the guys, its the gateline obese women. They can take a good shot to the headwell, and are much more ready to fight than the guys.
                  right you are. its mostly the mexican and black chicks thats goin off on that thread lol. i dont respond to them at all. just the dudes that can hold a civil convo or the people i actually know. yeah im on blotter and theyre like man i expected more from you..

but how tf you expect me to act when i see the flag getting burned and idiots i know are dancing around it?

Comment

just always stay low, meat. i'm sure nobody would notice you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                      just always stay low, meat. i'm sure nobody would notice you.
                      They might accidentally knee him to the face.

Comment

Working...
                      X