No announcement yet.

**** Hendicks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    Agree, but I still want Hendricks to KO GSP. "I will put a beating on Diaz."

RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

P.S. what's the bands name in your signature. I want to look up that video, so I can hate the **** out of them.
    LOL It's ronnie radke from falling in reverse I think. the gif is a trolling masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
      2nd round Condit whooped his ass?

Let's say he rocked Hendricks but Johnny had an answer whatever Carlos had. If one had a flying knee the other had a succesion of uppercuts etc. Condit might have a more effective striking but the takedowns make it for Hendricks. Carlos had a failed kimura, Hendricks had successful takedowns.

I don't even see that Carlos' strike had much impact on Hendricks. Johnny has just a poor cardio.
      I don't count TD's that lead to nothing, and the guy on the bottom does much more damage than the guy on top. Not to mention Condit popped right back up from 90% of the TD's, and even reversed him a few times.

To me, if you get taken down, but pop right back up, then the TD never happened. What good is a TD just for being a TD??? If it leads to a slam, GnP, submission attempt, damage, control, etc. then I'll count it, but it didn't.

It was nothing like a GSP TD where he'll either control you, and GnP you, or he'll get into more dominant positions, and wear you out. Hendricks was the one getting his ass whooped from the top.

I know what I watched, and I watched a man get his ass beat.

Condit did MUCH more damage on the feet than Hendricks did. He almost finished him in the 3rd round.
      Last edited by Scarcaztic; 03-17-2013, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Don't get me wrong though. I'm happy Hendricks won. I don't want to see GSP/Condit 2. Hopefully Hnedricks' wrestling will nullify GSP's and he can land an H bomb on his chin.

But still, Condit won.

Comment

I don't count TD's that lead to nothing, and the guy on the bottom does much more damage than the guy on top. Not to mention Condit popped right back up from 90% of the TD's, and even reversed him a few times.

To me, if you get taken down, but pop right back up, then the TD never happened. What good is a TD just for being a TD??? If it leads to a slam, GnP, submission attempt, damage, control, etc. then I'll count it, but it didn't.

It was nothing like a GSP TD where he'll either control you, and GnP you, or he'll get into more dominant positions, and wear you out. Hendricks was the one getting his ass whooped from the top.

I know what I watched, and I watched a man get his ass beat.
          ummmm, ok.

Comment

I thought Johny won rounds 1 and 2 pretty clearly...

Comment

ummmm, ok.
              LMAO. I was expecting a rebuttal. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                I thought Johny won rounds 1 and 2 pretty clearly...
                Same here.

LMAO. I was expecting a rebuttal. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
                Sorry to tell you. People who knows me know I don't have any feelings in this board but fun.

I don't think we don't need any argument. We saw things differently, Condit may be attacking from his back, but not enough to make damages too.

Comment

Same here.

Sorry to tell you. People who knows me know I don't have any feelings in this board but fun.

I don't think we don't need any argument. We saw things differently, Condit may be attacking from his back, but not enough to make damages too.
                  Agree to disagree. No hard feelings.

Comment

This guy is a joke. Condit won the fight in my opinion.

Comment

It doesn't matter what you "count" as there are well defined rules in place.
                      It's impossible to give the fight to Condit under the unified rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X