No announcement yet.

Do people really want to see GGG vs Charlo that bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do people really want to see GGG vs Charlo that bad

I think its a great fight to be honest, but GGG haters seem like they have had a fire lit under their ass and are now claiming GGG is ducking Charlo.

Who would you rather see him fight. BJS, jacobs or charlo? I dont see how this fight is more important than unifying or rematching jacobs.
    Charlo
    30.23%
    Saunders
    62.79%
    Jacobs rematch
    6.98%

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=772489

"If GGG beats Canelo, should he face BJS or Charlo next?"
    Billy Joe Saunders: 54 votes (90%)
    Jermall Charlo: 6 votes (10%)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saunders next then Charlo, unless a 168 belt is up for grabs.

Jacobs does deserve a rematch though, it was a close fight. Personally I don't care much for it because it wasn't the best fight - deserving a rematch and wanting to see a rematch are two different things
    Last edited by 'b'; 02-22-2018, 10:40 PM.

Comment

No, he's just a new boogie man. If Golovkin fought him instead of Ginger McGee, they'd accuse him of ducking the rematch. Whoever Golovkin fights he'll be accused of ducking the guy he didn't immediately fight, as if he can fight both guys in the same night.

That's not to say that GGG vs Charlo isn't intriguing. But calling it a duck at this point is absurd.

Comment

I really want to see Charlo vs. Jacobs and the winner of Canelo/GGG vs. Saunders.

Comment

He's ducking Jacobs, BJS, Derev, Charlo and Murata. Must fight them all by April or he sucks.

Comment

Lil G be ducking yo!

Comment

Yes. But only because it would mean the division would no longer be backed up behind the GGG vs Canelo fights. It would probably be a good fight, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Lil G be ducking yo!
                House cats only yo! Lil G don want that work!

Comment

Only voted Saunders so if GGG beats Nelo i want to see him unify all the belts. If he looses to Saul i want to see the Charlo fight.

Comment

Yea i actually want to see GG-Charlo more than the canelo rematch. With gg-canelo- you pretty much know what you are going to get and im not thrilled.

Charlo is bigger and hungrier than canelo and i know he is a real threat to the current GG. Canelo has all the promotional backing but he isnt a true threat at 160.

Gg-Charlo has that intrigue.

Comment

Working...
                    X