Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Canelo an Ingrate, Scared of Golovkin, Owes The WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like this'll be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Why is your avatar of Jacobs slapping GGG behind the guard without his feet planted? You couldn't find a real punch to make your avatar? I know Jacobs didn't land many, but he at least got two good ones in at the end of the 11th. You should have used those.

Also, apparently you think GGG lost ONE fight, and that makes him "Triple L" even though his official record is undefeated. Well Andre Ward has one loss even though his official record is undefeated, so would you at least be consistent and call him "Triple L" or something similar using his name, like "Son of Losses" or whatever? Or are you just another pro-black, anti-white boxing fan with huge double standards?

And actually Ward has lost twice. He lost that 6 rounder to Boone too if I remember, but we know how judges protect highly touted prospects zeroes coming up in their first 10 fights. They rely on the ignorance of fans like yourself to forget about those early fights by the time the fighter reaches stardom. But Ward got dropped in that fight and lost two more rounds, so he should have lost the fight 3-3 with the knockdown against him. So even if GGG had lost to Jacobs, Ward still has more losses than him... And since that's already 2, if Kovalev finishes the job on June 17, Ward actually will be "Triple L" LOL.

And Floyd also lost to Castillo... so I guess that makes him "Triple L" too. GGG's performance against Jacobs was miles better than Floyd's against Castillo, and GGG did it against a much better, multi-dimensional, bigger opponent. Just the facts.
      ????

Comment

blah, blah, blah... Parecen Viejas chismosas! both of this guys need to stop that he said she said! non sense! truth is nobody asked to see this fight! on GBP and Canelo! maybe Jr. for the payday! till than can you just keep that pie hole SHUT! so much for this Mexican warriors that sound like high school girls!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          **** you punk! You sorry piece of shet! I'm brown and proud you ****ing lame! I'm 100% Mexican!
          **** you and your whole family b itch!
          why so mad? is it because you're a Nelo fan?

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post

Canelo fans are fake Mexicans
            Says the fake fa.gggot.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              If Canelo vacated because of financial reasons, why did he move back to 154 announcing he's not a middleweight? Then after one fight in which he had to avoid VADA and be naked to make weight, says he can't make 154 and his ideal weight is 160?

"real boxing fan with a brain, don't even have to be smart just have common sense..." seems like you don't have any of it.

People knows Canelo is a middleweight who is heavier than Golovkin on fight night since years ago, since the Angulo fight (174) that it's that way. Even against Trout (172) before the Mayweather fight he was heavier than Golovkin is now.

So, we, the fans with a brain, wanted the fight at 160 so that no one had advantages, because even at that weight Canelo will have 5 pounds on Golovkin.
              hahahaha poor guy.. you burnt him really bad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                **** you punk! You sorry piece of shet! I'm brown and proud you ****ing lame! I'm 100% Mexican!
                **** you and your whole family b itch!
                Triggered lol.

I know plenty of latinos (Mexicans, Mexican-Americans, Argentinos, the list goes on) that don't appreciate Canelo's hypocrisy. He's pulling Mayweather-like theatrics. Don't get me wrong, we still root for Canelo, but c'mon man just fight GGG.

FYI Marquez is the last of our great warriors

Comment

Oh snap

Comment

Originally posted by johny joe hdz View Post
                    hahahaha poor guy.. you burnt him really bad!!!
                    Your avi lmao

Comment

Originally posted by thegonzo View Post
                      Triggered lol.

I know plenty of latinos (Mexicans, Mexican-Americans, Argentinos, the list goes on) that don't appreciate Canelo's hypocrisy. He's pulling Mayweather-like theatrics. Don't get me wrong, we still root for Canelo, but c'mon man just fight GGG.

FYI Marquez is the last of our great warriors
                      And that's what's wrong with our people! People don't support our own people the way they should. But most of them have never been socked in the mouth before so what do they know??
                      They keep saying Canelo vacated the belt, he gave it away, and all that bullshet! But Boxing is a business. Why the **** would Canelo let it go to a purse bid and lose millions of dollars in the process?? Boxing is a business. If it had gone to a purse bid g string would have gotten 45% of the money. That punk don't deserve that. He sold under 150,000 in each of his two ppv's. Why would Canelo give away all that money??
                      Dropping that belt was a business move. Nothing else. He's not afraid of g string. He'll **** up g string.
                      The fight will happen. I guarantee it!

Comment

Working...
                      X