Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Canelo an Ingrate, Scared of Golovkin, Owes The WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Canelo an Ingrate, Scared of Golovkin, Owes The WBC

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. has continued to fire verbal bombs at his Mexican rival, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. The two superstars have been trading heated words in the last few days, as their anticipated showdown is less than a month away. Canelo and Chavez Jr. will collide in the main event of an HBO Pay-Per-View on May 6th from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. There is a catch-weight in place of 164.5-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"My fans are real, my wife is real, but his girlfriend is not real, the one that Televisa gave him," Chavez Jr. said

Canelo fans are fake Mexicans

Comment

Alvarez is scared yet GBP is waiting for Mr. 154-168 find his pen for a year...at the full 160. "Nelo is a diva with demands." -Abel. K2 doesn't want the fight, "I lost interest to Canelo."

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post

Canelo fans are fake Mexicans
        **** you punk! You sorry piece of shet! I'm brown and proud you ****ing lame! I'm 100% Mexican!
        **** you and your whole family b itch!

Comment

Lmao Chavez Jr has legitimately became the man especially if he can ko him.

Comment

Haha I never liked Jr but I'm coming around, he's grown up a bit and everything he says about Gingernuts is 100% accurate !
            He's got a certain swag, this will be a good fight, hope Jr is strong enough to hold him off as I think Canelo has a bit more technique

Comment

Canela is a coward. She gave her belt to GGG, because she scared. If she thought she will win, then she would fight GGG. Canela is a puszy.

Comment

Damn,Chavez is going balls deep on the ginger. Normally I enjoy seeing the pothead get his head rung like a bell,but I'm actually rooting for him to pull this one off.

Comment

I've told you, motherfahkers... this is the real fight of the century. Phuck, I can't wait. Dropping 20k on King Canelo doe. Let's get this paper

Comment

Stop it same old crap!

Who has JR fought?

We all know he was the God Son of the famous Don José Sulaimán WBC President! From 1975 Sulaiman was unanimously elected president of the WBC and had served in that capacity until the time of his death in 2014.

We all saw his career with our own eyes who has he fought?

He padded his resume with Brian Vera twice! in the first fight JR threw He threw 320 punches, while Vera threw 734.

Vera also lost to Andy lee!

The other tough fight was Sergio Martinez from (broke his left hand an tore his right meniscus) and still won the fight!

JR tested positive on a drug test after the fight for marijuana!

JR is a big undisciplined kid! We all know the stories, the DUI, In-in-out while she should be training! training in the living room eating fruit loops! His uncles that trained the legend! Freddie Roach, Joe Goossen, Robert Garcia, and now Nacho.

His whole career is coming down and fighting a smaller guy! The one time he didn't do that was Fonfara and we all know what happened next!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...92254694550270
                    Last edited by TJ highway; 04-14-2017, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X