No announcement yet.

Wilfredo Benitez fighting for his life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
    He's been in bad shape for a long time, sometimes death is a better then living like that.
    At this point it would be a blessing, this has gone on far too long.

Comment

Ah man that's sad.

What a brilliant fighter he was also.

Comment

This thread took a weird direction

All the best for him and his family

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          This thread took a weird direction

All the best for him and his family
          It's a fuking joke bro. I did apologise and I'll do it again. It is sad to see that man in that condition. without the bollocks I've had to write explaining myself. I wish him all the best I and hope the pain lessens and his peace increases.

Comment

wow, sad to see. I hope his suffering ends soon.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              It is inhuman to let him not die at this point
              Hope.. the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of human greatest strength and greatest weakness...
              The matrix.

I for one agree with you.

Comment

What disease does he have?? Someone said hes in his 60s? its crazy looking at the photos youd think he was 97 years old. Bless his family

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
                  What the actual fuk are you on about Larry. Stupid prick there's no trolling on this account I made it as i can't access my other one.

Check my posts you invalid. Show me the trolling. You know fuk all get the fuk out of here with you're baseless assumptions.

I'm a 24 year old brit who's been following boxing since 2006 and no before today I didn't know who benitez was I was trying to show some compassion for a former warrior in pain.

Then you show up and start a load of bollocks about trolling and ggg fans? Fuking loser trust you to bring some friction in a thread dedicated to wellwishes of a former boxer in trouble.
                  This is a hardcore boxing site. Saying you don’t know who Benitez is is like saying you don’t know who Tyson is. But if yiu don’t know who he is look him up and get up to speed. He’s one of the few you must know about.

Comment

this is why certain fighters like to hit and not be hit. You give your life for the fans and end up punch drunk and disabled during a time you supposed to be sitting back and enjoying life. The fans? Well, they aren't around anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      This is a hardcore boxing site. Saying you don’t know who Benitez is is like saying you don’t know who Tyson is. But if yiu don’t know who he is look him up and get up to speed. He’s one of the few you must know about.
                      i agree. If you don't know who the YOUNGEST CHAMPION EVER is and you're on a boxing site, something is wrong. Someone obviously saw a fighter beating up a bum recently and hopped on the bandwagon calling themselves a "boxing fan". There is no other explanation.

Comment

Working...
                      X