Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Won't Appeal Whyte Loss, Aims For 5 More Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't blame the officiating. Parker did not come to fight. He endured the punches of Whyte for the payday that was set before him

Comment

still it doesn't sound like he really cares ... and he said he'd give more against Whyte

Comment

Translation: If it had been the other way around and it had been Whyte who went down from an illegal blow or a headbutt, the appeal would makes sense. Boxing is crooked and we have to accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          i like Parker but I wasn’t aware he got concussed. Butts are a part of boxing. It’s a shame it happened but this is not the first fight he didn’t step on the gas & take risks. Since he has moved up to the world level he could very easily have 5 losses not 2. There were people who thought he lost to Takam, Ruiz & Hughie Fury. All close fights. Parker has a lot of tools but he doesn’t seem to have that killer instinct. I think that is the biggest issue & after making nearly 15 million dollars his last 2 fights I doubt losing will bother him too much. I can’t blame him because i would probably except losing a whole lot better if i knew win or lose i’d be cashing a check for a few million let alone 15 million...
          Takam and Ruiz were close, no sane person thought hughie fury deserved the win.

I think Parker needs a better trainer, he has a great skillset and solid core skills, but needs someone to take him to the next level. he needs a trainer who can give him more tools to demonstrate his killer instinct. A trainer who can take him from being a well trained boxer, to someone who is best in the world with the X factor.

Larger boxers like AJ can get away with just have good core boxing skills and dominate with there size. But small guys like parker need the bring more to the table to over come size disadvantages.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            He got ko'd by a head butt , did you not watch the fight?
            Is this the story you're going for?

I'm not surprised.

Parker wasn't KO'd, it went the full 12. But i'd like you to explain what the head-clash took away from Parker because I could do with a good laugh.

Comment

How about you get headbutted and concussed and see how many good rounds you put together after wards.
              It was an accidental clash of heads, not a headbutt. You're trying to make out it was intentional when it clearly wasn't. Both were swinging shots and their heads clashed, it happens.

Your bitterness is on the level of the Americans. And that's the worst insult anyone could have levelled at them. I thought more of you NZ's. But I guess I was wrong. Just sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                The Brits always get their way with Joey Parker, like I said before hes the UK Rentboy. Now Joe has to avenge this loss and destroy all Brits, I hope he starts off with that bum Joe Joyce.
                Oh look, it's the insecure little Israeli by way of America. Haha. Suck it up princess.

Oh, and Joyce would push Parker's **** in. But i'm sure Parker has had enough losing to Brits so he'll go back to bums like the Americans have to offer.

Comment

Takam and Ruiz were close, no sane person thought hughie fury deserved the win.

I think Parker needs a better trainer, he has a great skillset and solid core skills, but needs someone to take him to the next level. he needs a trainer who can give him more tools to demonstrate his killer instinct. A trainer who can take him from being a well trained boxer, to someone who is best in the world with the X factor.

Larger boxers like AJ can get away with just have good core boxing skills and dominate with there size. But small guys like parker need the bring more to the table to over come size disadvantages.
                  Parker will never be the best in the world nor have the x factor. You really should accept that. But I know you won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
                    Don't blame the officiating. Parker did not come to fight. He endured the punches of Whyte for the payday that was set before him
                    Pretty sure Whyte was one on the canvas at the end of the fight, begging for the final bell, holding and grabbing on for his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Oh look, it's the insecure little Israeli by way of America. Haha. Suck it up princess.

Oh, and Joyce would push Parker's **** in. But i'm sure Parker has had enough losing to Brits so he'll go back to bums like the Americans have to offer.
                      You mean had enough of getting robbed by the Brits? yeah probably. Joe Joyce is a worthless UK clubfighter that couldn't win a local tough-man contest! I cant wait to laugh at you when Joyce gets exposed, CLOWN!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X