No announcement yet.

•Bar figths

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• •Bar figths

friends, I'm going to be very brief, I'm a very calm and patient guy, boxing helps me a lot to relax. whenever I'm drinking in some pub in the city I get very violent after a few beers, I end up doing stupid things, the last time I fought with some guys who treated me rude to pick up the pickup from the front of his car I'm 37 years old and only mourning the amateur

Originally posted by Yuri Costa View Post
    friends, I'm going to be very brief, I'm a very calm and patient guy, boxing helps me a lot to relax. whenever I'm drinking in some pub in the city I get very violent after a few beers, I end up doing stupid things, the last time I fought with some guys who treated me rude to pick up the pickup from the front of his car I'm 37 years old and only mourning the amateur
    Maybe it's time to stop drinking before you get in some legal trouble.

Comment

Alcohol is a strange mistress. Her effects on people vary. She can make people sad, violent, silly, talkative, quiet, brave(beer muscles), nice, mean, philosophical, stupid.

I'm not talking down to you by any means but if violence is a byproduct of when you consume alcohol you might want to seek another outlet.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri Costa View Post
        Agree with the previous posters: If you tend toward violence when you drink in bars, I recommend staying away from bars, at least for the time being. I would also seek counseling (nothing to be ashamed of; if anything, this shows humility and self-respect, qualities that can help your boxing game) to deal with the roots of the anger.

Maybe once you address the anger, you can return to drinking in bars. One of my personal rules: I don't want to get in a bar/street fight because it's not worth it financially. I don't want to wreck my body (concussion, broken hands, etc.) if I'm not getting paid for it and if it hurts my ability to bring cash in elsewhere!

Good luck mang!

Comment

You should probably stick to pot and leave the booze alone

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            You should probably stick to pot and leave the booze alone
            Swap the booze with some OJ

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Swap the booze with some OJ
              That would be healthier on the insides!

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
                Alcohol is a strange mistress. Her effects on people vary. She can make people sad, violent, silly, talkative, quiet, brave(beer muscles), nice, mean, philosophical, stupid.

I'm not talking down to you by any means but if violence is a byproduct of when you consume alcohol you might want to seek another outlet.
                Just makes me sick and I get the Hershey squirts!

Comment

After the first time u get ur brains bashed in u will be cured.
                  Hope u start drunk **** with the wrong guy soon.
                  What a pleb.

Comment

I love bar fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X