No announcement yet.

Bloody nose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ImTyrone View Post
    No my nose never been broken before the only problem is bleeding too easily. Actually, it only bleeds from my left nostril because of my sensible blood vessels.
    Maybe a nose guard in sparring?

Comment

Heagear with a noseguard may help.

I had my septum deviated and my nose would bleed super easy for about a month (maybe more). I had to take about a week off from work and a week off for vacation. Sparred on Tuesday and didn't get hit in the nose (I was feeling fresh and my head movement and blocking were pretty good). I had read in the past that a lot of people had the experience where one day the nose just sort of stops bleeding after it had been bleeding easily for a period of time.

I'll let you know if I get hit in the nose what the outcome is, but I feel good about it.

Comment

Oh yeah and bring some vaseline or aquaphor with you and rub it on/around your nose and nostrils.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Maybe a nose guard in sparring?
          Recommend he buys this one, good reviews;

http://www.boomsbeat.com/articles/19...-sale-2016.htm

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
            Heagear with a noseguard may help.

I had my septum deviated and my nose would bleed super easy for about a month (maybe more). I had to take about a week off from work and a week off for vacation. Sparred on Tuesday and didn't get hit in the nose (I was feeling fresh and my head movement and blocking were pretty good). I had read in the past that a lot of people had the experience where one day the nose just sort of stops bleeding after it had been bleeding easily for a period of time.

I'll let you know if I get hit in the nose what the outcome is, but I feel good about it.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              haa wtf.

Got hit in the nose today, didn't bleed. Got hit in the forehead more than the nose lol.

Comment

haa wtf.

Got hit in the nose today, didn't bleed. Got hit in the forehead more than the nose lol.
                That’s nose protection bud

Comment

That’s nose protection bud
                  And for full face:

Comment

And for full face:

LOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah and bring some vaseline or aquaphor with you and rub it on/around your nose and nostrils.
                      ^^^^^This, i have a massive nose and vaseline has saved it loads of times lol

Comment

Working...
                      X