Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I remind you some of you didn't care when GGG was being dodged by other champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cared and still care. Golovkin is the rightful ruler of the MW divison and should already have all the belts by now, hope Saunders really wants to get the fight now

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      For 'business' reasons or for "I'm not ready yet" reasons. And now some of you get angry because Joshua is doing the same to Wilder.

You gotta be consistent... Sorry.

No this is not about everyone, I know there are many consistent posters here. But you know who I talk about.
      You are spot on, Maxi.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        the same “thing that gives you the right to criticize at all times without doing anything else in life”?/??

I mean, I want to see Golovkin fight Canelo, Andrade, Charlo, etc.

I also think he has done pretty well and has enough money to retire at any point.

Stop the 97K ****, it looks old and dumb.
        Context is everything!

Comment

one rule for americans and one rule for everyone else on here

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Take a flat fee to fight in a years time, or you're a duck! Vs give Deontay 60/40 and fight him NOW or you're a duck!
            Exactly.

Some of the guys who lived by the 'A side' stance, suddenly want to thrown that whole stance out the window now because their new guy isn't the A-side in his fight.

Comment

And NONE of the usual suspects say a word... lol. Stay ducking this thread fockers!

Comment

Working...
              X