Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25 greatest boxers of all time(list made in 2015)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    I stopped reading at honourable mentions of Chavez Sr and Pacquiao...and what kinda site lists wwe reports? larry gtfoh with your rubbish
    I didnt make the damn list or say i agreed with it. **** you attacking me for?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      I didnt make the damn list or say i agreed with it. **** you attacking me for?
      I didn't say you did. I'm attacking you for visiting bs websites lol

Comment

I didnt make the list, nor did i say i agreed with it
        i didnt say you made the list. just saying you didnt give your opinion on the list. you only asked what everyone else thought about it.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          I didn't say you did. I'm attacking you for visiting bs websites lol

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            i didnt say you made the list. just saying you didnt give your opinion on the list. you only asked what everyone else thought about it.
            They left out a lot of deserving fighters..looks like a list made from a young boxing fan

Comment

They left out a lot of deserving fighters..looks like a list made from a young boxing fan
              i dont think that person is genuine with that list. it has the stench of a list begging to be debated. tossed a bunch of names in a hat and just started to pick. made sure to get 1 and 2 right.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                i dont think that person is genuine with that list. it has the stench of a list begging to be debated. tossed a bunch of names in a hat and just started to pick. made sure to get 1 and 2 right.
                very possible..especially the fact he put Floyd in and left Manny off but added Calzaghe..lol and how the hell is Liston ranked so high?

Comment

very possible..especially the fact he put Floyd in and left Manny off but added Calzaghe..lol and how the hell is Liston ranked so high?
                  ''atg'' lists are hilarious. maybe thats the point

everyone feels theirs is the best and nothing will ever change that pov.

Comment

"Johnson was 35 pounds heavier that Ketchel, but the assassin still knocked him out before eventually losing the fight"

well no wonder the list is so ****, the writer doesnt even know the definition of a knock out.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      "Johnson was 35 pounds heavier that Ketchel, but the assassin still knocked him out before eventually losing the fight"

well no wonder the list is so ****, the writer doesnt even know the definition of a knock out.
                      lol..sounds like some posters on here

Comment

Working...
                      X