Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will beating Povetkin make Joshua P4P #1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't get to duck the other champion in your division and fight a washed up PED user to claim P4P #1 status.

Comment

It's your list so put him where you want. No heavyweight makes my top 10 PFP best list because I think heavyweight is a weak division and more than 10 lighter weight boxers are better PFP than any heavyweight fighting today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
        You don't get to duck the other champion in your division and fight a washed up PED user to claim P4P #1 status.
        Believe me nobody's ducking a man who has already been broken down by Charlie Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Every down syndrome is talking about a Joshua Wilder matchup when it's clear Povetkin is the better fighter.
          - Only loss to Klitschko in horrible clinchfest.
          - Knocked out iron chinned David Price cold.
          - Never lost to Charlie Z like Wilder did.
          Yep, it most certainly will.

Comment

A win over Povetkin is about as good as a win over Ortiz. It won't cement a P4P spot but it gets somebody closer.

Comment

P4P concept was created for non heavyweights. besides Pedvetkin is a 39 year old juice abusing bum.

Comment

No, lomachenko is number 1. He would be in the top 5.

Comment

Floyd mayweahther did

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    You’ve convinced me. The Brits are just ******ed.
                    It's an obvious joke. So if anyone here is a ******, ironically it's you.

But you're an American, you're world famous for being completely ******ed. Haha.

Comment

Wilder is the one who ducked. And guess what, he's going to duck in April as well by now asking for half the money.

You Wilder fans are so gullible.

Comment

Working...
                      X