No announcement yet.

Better Resume: Calzhage or Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Including multiple questionable decisions against guys that Calzaghe dominated.
    calzaghe dominated robin reid? no a lot of people thought he lost that one. at least ottke fought glen johnson a guy calzaghe clearly ducked. his promoter had to pay glen johnson in advance in case calzaghe pulled out...and he did of course lol

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      calzaghe dominated robin reid? no a lot of people thought he lost that one. at least ottke fought glen johnson a guy calzaghe clearly ducked. his promoter had to pay glen johnson in advance in case calzaghe pulled out...and he did of course lol
      Reid was fairly close but a clear win 8-4 or 7-5 with a deduction too. Reid was robbed against Ottke when he was way past his best.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Reid was fairly close but a clear win 8-4 or 7-5 with a deduction too. Reid was robbed against Ottke when he was way past his best.
        sure thing

arguing about who did better against robin reid lol. both these guys were frauds. early stoppage joe who didnt fight a fresh opponent until jeff lacy(who sucked) and then finally took a challenge with kessler. froch fought ward, bute who was #1, abraham who became #1 after losing, groves who became #1 after losing, and pascal who became #1 after losing to froch. besides kessler and hopkins did any of the guys joe fought do anything? nope. he also beat kessler twice in my view but at least once and thats joes best win. i guess calzaghe has that gift win over hopkins even though he couldn't land anything clean for basically the entire fight. what skill

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          sure thing

arguing about who did better against robin reid lol. both these guys were frauds. early stoppage joe who didnt fight a fresh opponent until jeff lacy(who sucked) and then finally took a challenge with kessler. froch fought ward, bute who was #1, abraham who became #1 after losing, groves who became #1 after losing, and pascal who became #1 after losing to froch. besides kessler and hopkins did any of the guys joe fought do anything? nope. he also beat kessler twice in my view but at least once and thats joes best win. i guess calzaghe has that gift win over hopkins even though he couldn't land anything clean for basically the entire fight. what skill
          hey i really like your sig, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
            hey i really like your sig, man.
            thank you its the best sig ever. like calzaghe

Comment

I think Calzaghe was a better all around fighter but I think Froch fought and beat better competition.

Comment

poll getting close!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    Ducked him to come over to America and fight a legend and pound for pound top 5 guy and lineal 175-champ in Hopkins? Froch is delusional.

Calzaghe offered Froch a fight to which Froch said he wasn't ready.

Calzaghe went even further, insisting: “If anyone asked Frank Warren (Calzaghe’s former promoter) he’d tell you the same thing. We never ducked Carl, Carl ducked us. I’ve never made it public before, but he rejected the chance to face me, once upon a time.”

“Who has Carl ever beaten, who was the absolute man of their division? Not a single guy he’s beaten,” he said.

“He beat Kessler long after his peak and dined out on it for ages.

https://www.*************.com/thread....315939/page-4

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sp...t-rival-froch/

Calzaghe was already 36 and had fought his last fight by the time Froch had his first significant fight and victory (Pascal).

Comment

Froch's resume is much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X