No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Handed Misconduct Charge By The BBBoC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    Those Brits sure a rowdy lot! Looks like a high school prank, except for the illegal drug.

yea, who cares..... worse stuff happened in my school

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
      Depends where you live mate. Take my area, 470 knife crimes in a year, five people shot in a month, two in the face in broad daylight, 14 fatal stabbings, 3 intentional car ramming attacks and a month ago, a boy has hes hand cut off an murdered in the early evening for £60.If this aint hell, i dont know what is.
      what part of the UK is that?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        was it your wife ?

what if that guy was an utter cvnt ?

listen..... life has a way of balancing things out, read up on Stanley Ketchel

I just don't catch feelings over stuff that may or may not have happened..... I actually don't give a shht what boxers do outside the ring

most people are liars/cheats/thieves..... I don't actually have much time for the human race.....

seriously, if you knew my past..... you would not spend too much time trying to convince me that it is my responsibility to deal with every shltter who wanders along..... I am trying to chill out and change my life

when it comes to fighters, I only care about what happens in the ring, most of them are probably shltbags anyway
        Im not saying i hold you personally responsible for anything he does, and you can root for him if you want. I just see him and feel an intense dislike im not gonna lie.I dont like seeing someone humiliate weaker people, especially for an audience. I hope Andrade does him, but ive got a feeling Saunders might shade him. Oh yeah, and he made me root for Eubank jr too. Ill never forgive him for that..yeah Ketchel, didnt someones husband shoot him or something?
        Last edited by Mindgames; 09-20-2018, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S.jenkz View Post
          what part of the UK is that?
          Southwark,London.Im between Peckam and Bermondsey. It was always abit rough, but its completely out of hand now.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            with all that going on, who gives a fcuk about Saunders playing the fool?
            Theres plenty of Saunders clones around here mate. I guess i might be getting stupid little immature twat fatigue. To be fair, Saunders can fight and is tough. I know role model isnt hes job but since hes done so well for himself itd be nice if he could spread a better vibe instead of picking on people.

Comment

Im not saying i hold you personally responsible for anything he does, and you can root for him if you want. I just see him and feel an intense dislike im not gonna lie.I dont like seeing someone humiliate weaker people, especially for an audience. I hope Andrade does him, but ive got a feeling Saunders might shade him. Oh yeah, and he made me root for Eubank jr too. Ill never forgive him for that..yeah Ketchel, didnt someones husband shoot him or something?

fair call

Comment

Theres plenty of Saunders clones around here mate. I guess i might be getting stupid little immature twat fatigue. To be fair, Saunders can fight and is tough. I know role model isnt hes job but since hes done so well for himself itd be nice if he could spread a better vibe instead of picking on people.

again, fair call

yea I hate all that role model bullshht

a kid's role model is his father..... failing that, a doctor, a fireman..... something like that

Comment

I think he will get spanked

the bboc are waaaay tough

Comment

Southwark,London.Im between Peckam and Bermondsey. It was always abit rough, but its completely out of hand now.
                    ahhh that explains it, peckhams ****ed. I live in croydon which is on the way up

Comment

Working...
                    X