Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    a frozen chicken
    Never mind tossing his chicken at a wh0re,
    Colonel Saunders probably already threw her the D!

Comment

the BBoC will SPANK that boy, like they did Fury when he played up

Comment

because he is an excellent fighter, been watching him since he was a kid

I truly don't care about that other stuff..... not from him, and not from anyone else

Saunders does not hurt my feelings lol
        Well im not in disagreement that hes a good fighter. But i was pretty clear i was talking about him as person when i said he was a scumbag. Im glad that it doesnt bother you. But i dont like bullies much, i dont like men that flash young girls and im rooting against him all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          In many ways the uk is a fascist government,its illegal to own pitbulls,illegal to own guns,illegal to even carry a pocket knife ffs & they been trying to pass a law where even windex will get you arrested if they find it in your car, because the pûssies are so scared of someone supposedly using windex as acid on someone. The USA is a VERYVERY ****ed up place don't get me wrong,but the UK is the worst nanny state where the police literally spend tons of man hours "cracking down on fans putting up banter posters "that contain no cursing or obscene material whatsoever,for a so called free state the UK is a joke where freedom of speech is a joke. I was watching a documentary about animal cops in the UK,they were literally showing up to pitbull owners houses & if they didn't have paperwork up to date they would then take away the dog & kill it, as its apparently required by law that they kill it because they aren't allowed to readopt it,& they were taking peoples dogs for the stupidest sh imaginable like 1 guy didn't answer his door so they literally raided his house right then & there,these dogs were not vicious by any means either.. DISGUSTING,though obviously the usa is ****ed up too esp. the pig police.
          Both countries are ****ed to an extent, the UK definitely less so than the US. It isn't illegal to own guns, it's just harder to get a licence, knives are also legal as long as they're not excessively big.

Comment

back in the day, parents knew there were REAL problems in the world

and that name-calling and practical jokes were not one of them
            Yeah, banging peoples wives and then filming the husband being told, or getting your bits out to a young girl working in a hotel..why so serious?

Comment

Originally posted by S.jenkz View Post
              Both countries are ****ed to an extent, the UK definitely less so than the US. It isn't illegal to own guns, it's just harder to get a licence, knives are also legal as long as they're not excessively big.
              Depends where you live mate. Take my area, 470 knife crimes in a year, five people shot in a month, two in the face in broad daylight, 14 fatal stabbings, 3 intentional car ramming attacks and a month ago, a boy has hes hand cut off an murdered in the early evening for £60.If this aint hell, i dont know what is.

Comment

Those Brits sure a rowdy lot! Looks like a high school prank, except for the illegal drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                  Yeah, banging peoples wives and then filming the husband being told, or getting your bits out to a young girl working in a hotel..why so serious?

was it your wife ?

what if that guy was an utter cvnt ?

listen..... life has a way of balancing things out, read up on Stanley Ketchel

I just don't catch feelings over stuff that may or may not have happened..... I actually don't give a shht what boxers do outside the ring

most people are liars/cheats/thieves..... I don't actually have much time for the human race.....

seriously, if you knew my past..... you would not spend too much time trying to convince me that it is my responsibility to deal with every shltter who wanders along..... I am trying to chill out and change my life

when it comes to fighters, I only care about what happens in the ring, most of them are probably shltbags anyway

Comment

in saying that, Shawn Porter is an outstanding young man

not a huge fan, but I like most fighters..... that dude carries himself real well, which reflects on his dad/upbringing

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                      Depends where you live mate. Take my area, 470 knife crimes in a year, five people shot in a month, two in the face in broad daylight, 14 fatal stabbings, 3 intentional car ramming attacks and a month ago, a boy has hes hand cut off an murdered in the early evening for £60.If this aint hell, i dont know what is.

with all that going on, who gives a fcuk about Saunders playing the fool?

Comment

Working...
                      X