Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Diaz: Crawford, Garcia, Broner Have All Ducked Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford and top prank would rather fight washed up guys like beltran, dulorme or lundy.......

Comment

Originally posted by jqside View Post
      not hard to believe given the state of boxing today. The frustrating part is these are young fighters in their primes. 41 yr old bundu alone would put these people to shame.

spence already retired bundu.... He is out of service for 2017!

Comment

Stop it
        Felix Diaz is no one to duck. He has wins over Adrian Granados and Sammy Vazquez. He'll be a mandatory to someone soon enough.

Comment

Crawford and Arum didn't want that work.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            Crawford and top prank would rather fight washed up guys like beltran, dulorme or lundy.......
            crawford is coming off a pretty good win against postol.traveled to the uk to school ricky burns and has beaten gamboa you idiot.LOL your hate for arum and anything related to him has driven you up the wall into insanity go get some therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              What does Diaz have to offer? No one owes him a shot just because he's good. Its a lot of good fighters out there who never get a chance. Peterson didn't become a household name by beating Diaz, didn't get a belt or a large sum of money so what is in it for the other guy?
              Did you even watch Peterson-Diaz? It was a close fight and Lamont was lucky to come out with the W

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                crawford is coming off a pretty good win against postol.traveled to the uk to school ricky burns and has beaten gamboa you idiot.LOL your hate for arum and anything related to him has driven you up the wall into insanity go get some therapy.
                hilarious coming from you

Comment

This is making me a Diaz fan. Not only did he call out two divisions, but he called out the guys that people are dragging their feet to fight. He even mentioned Spence, who Garcia and Thurman have been avoiding like the plague. I understand that Molina beat Provodnikov, but come on, Crawford. Give us better than that. The Diaz fight would we a great transition to 147, which I think you should do. I'm good with the Broner-Granados fight. Garcia better freaking follow up with a Thurman fight. Only reason I partially defend him at this point is because he had a great run at 140... Hopefully, Diaz can get in there with someone credible real soon. the politics of boxing is nonsense. I'm glad he called it out.

Comment

Lol love the Cherry Garcia name for Danny. Sums him up perfectly. This guy deserves a big fight. I dont think he can beat Crawford but would love to see the fight cuz I cant say an upset would surprise me. Guy has skills to be a nightmare for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                      What does Diaz have to offer? No one owes him a shot just because he's good. Its a lot of good fighters out there who never get a chance. Peterson didn't become a household name by beating Diaz, didn't get a belt or a large sum of money so what is in it for the other guy?
                      Has gloves, will travel anywhere for the fight, doesn't seem to ***** about the money that he gets offered to fight, can fight in two weight classes right now, and is a top-15 junior welterweight, is good enough to hang with the fringe welterweights, and is in shape and ready to fight.

Crawford was just handed an HBO date on basically 6-weeks notice, and was looking for a dance partner that HBO would be willing to air.

How ready John Molina can get on 6-weeks notice (there was no rumors of any fight being in the works for him beforehand) is for him to decide, but Crawford's options weren't exactly bountiful, especially if he was looking for a decent fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X