Comments Thread For: Felix Diaz: Crawford, Garcia, Broner Have All Ducked Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    hilarious coming from you
    what a sad confused soul you are.show me where I post garbage like that clown jason shaw.thats probably your alt anyways

Comment

This probably means we're going to get John Molina jr. vs. Crawford. Which is a terrible, lop-sided fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        what a sad confused soul you are.show me where I post garbage like that clown jason shaw.thats probably your alt anyways
        i have no alt and no confusion. Your hate runs strong. Just because you happen to be the other side of the coin doesnt mean you dont spew crap

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          What does Diaz have to offer? No one owes him a shot just because he's good. Its a lot of good fighters out there who never get a chance. Peterson didn't become a household name by beating Diaz, didn't get a belt or a large sum of money so what is in it for the other guy?
          What has Molina to offer?.
          Diaz has one loss (should be undefeated), took the undefeated of the highly touted prospect, Sammy Vasquez, is willing to fight anyone anywhere and has the style to make a great fight.
          But is funny how people now are business men instead of boxing fans, you should care of what Diaz brings to the ring, that is a lot, not of what he brings to the bank because there are a lot people doing that.

Comment

Man its tough being a Felix Diaz !!!

Hopefully he is able to get himself in a MANDATORY position otherwise nothing is going to change for him as far as getting any of the champs in the ring with him !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              What does Diaz have to offer? No one owes him a shot just because he's good. Its a lot of good fighters out there who never get a chance. Peterson didn't become a household name by beating Diaz, didn't get a belt or a large sum of money so what is in it for the other guy?
              Your kind of thinking is what's wrong with boxing today. As fans all we want to see is the best fighters fight each other, period. I know its a business but its getting to a point where their thinking even has the fans making the same argument like we should care about which fight brings them the most money.
              The point is that boxing has been getting worse and worse because of the business side of it. So many good fights that can be made yet so much red tape is in the way that as fans we are left just wondering what would happen if certain fights were made. Sometimes it gets to a point I really get disillusioned with boxing. I'm hoping that something will change but that's me hoping and I doubt that things will change much anytime soon.
              Last edited by illpapi; 10-28-2016, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                What has Molina to offer?.
                Diaz has one loss (should be undefeated), took the undefeated of the highly touted prospect, Sammy Vasquez, is willing to fight anyone anywhere and has the style to make a great fight.
                But is funny how people now are business men instead of boxing fans, you should care of what Diaz brings to the ring, that is a lot, not of what he brings to the bank because there are a lot people doing that.
                I couldn't have said it better! These fans are arguing about this like they are getting a piece of the pie. Its sad that boxing is so screwd up it even has the fans all f****d up! Smh...

Comment

Working...
                X