Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder To Hearn: Add Joshua To Whyte Deal - I'll Whip Their Asses!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    What’s the last ppv event held in Dubai?
    Hasn't really been one... but we know from Hearn that Dubai were after the Joshua v Klitschko rematch before it got scrapped and offered financials that were on par with Vegas.

Joshua is huge over there so if they want it they can blow any bid from anywhere else in the world out of the water.

Comment

I
      Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I have not seen this 'press conference' but that sounds like team Parker. Was Burger-King catering this event?

Lmfaoooooo!

����������

Thanks to you i spit out my bourbon!

Holy fuk that's GOLD, GOLD i tell YOU! If could green k you i would!

Go watch the conference, its on YouTube! It's absolutely embarrassing and Parker being there with his belt on his shoulders looking more stone faced than the Mt.Rushmore was horrendous!

David Higgins is a clown!
      Last edited by Squ□redCircle34; 11-23-2017, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
        Hasn't really been one... but we know from Hearn that Dubai were after the Joshua v Klitschko rematch before it got scrapped and offered financials that were on par with Vegas.

Joshua is huge over there so if they want it they can blow any bid from anywhere else in the world out of the water.
        idk, i have to see it to believe it. Promoters use tactics like this to try and get a better bid for the fight... which is smart. But Vegas has the history, Dubai hasn’t even debut yet. Do agree they have a lot of dough though. A lot!

Comment

"Tell Wilder to build up his name so we can fight, until then, I will fight boxers no one never heard of and get rich!"-Anthony Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Got me there, but we all know that if Joshua and wilder fight, it’ll be ppv and if Vegas wants it. Vegas will get it. Why we acting brand new now?
            A better question is, why are we acting like America is still the center of the boxing universe? Why on earth would AJ fight in the US for LESS money than he is making in the UK? Just because a bunch of idiots from Trump's America says it's great over here? Hahahah. And why would Hearn offer Wilder 50/50 for a fight that AJ is 90% of the draw and Hearn does all the work for? Also, like AJ said, why would they make a contract stating that AJ is next after the Wilder vs Whyte fight when AJ and Whyte don't even like each other? Hahahah. And the final question is why are we acting like Wilder beating an old, fat, out of shape, really lost his last fight Stiverne is a game changer now? Wilder's fans talk about Klitschko being old yet pass right over Stiverne who was not that good when he was younger, let alone now hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              *yawn* your a boring poster, try contributing something to the thread instead of hating on a G.
              B itch you ain't no g! Your a straight ****ing punk!
              Remember that fa ggot! I own you b itch! You belong to me! Your my b itch!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                A better question is, why are we acting like America is still the center of the boxing universe? Why on earth would AJ fight in the US for LESS money than he is making in the UK? Just because a bunch of idiots from Trump's America says it's great over here? Hahahah. And why would Hearn offer Wilder 50/50 for a fight that AJ is 90% of the draw and Hearn does all the work for? Also, like AJ said, why would they make a contract stating that AJ is next after the Wilder vs Whyte fight when AJ and Whyte don't even like each other? Hahahah. And the final question is why are we acting like Wilder beating an old, fat, out of shape, really lost his last fight Stiverne is a game changer now? Wilder's fans talk about Klitschko being old yet pass right over Stiverne who was not that good when he was younger, let alone now hahahah
                You drunk if you think that fight makes more money in uk then in vagas lol

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
                  just let wilder rot in 'bama for a few years.

Showtime didnt even want his last fight against stiverne, pretty soon he will be defending his belt on espn 3 for 250k purses.

Wilder can shine hearns shoes if he wants a payday.
                  So you would get more satisfaction seeing Wilder miss a paycheck than the fight with Joshua actually happen.

Another example of how stupid and weird some so called boxing fans are today.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    So you would get more satisfaction seeing Wilder miss a paycheck than the fight with Joshua actually happen.

Another example of how stupid and weird some so called boxing fans are today.
                    After all the disrespectful **** him and his fans have been spouting....

Yes

Let him keep taking the trash out for welfare check paydays until one of them inevitably cleans him out and then let him struggle to figure out how he's gonna pay off those mink fur coats and purple lambos which he can't afford.

We have Joshua, Parker, Ortiz, Povetkin and others in the division, we can have GREAT fights without that idiot involved.

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
                      After all the disrespectful **** him and his fans have been spouting....

Yes

Let him keep taking the trash out for welfare check paydays until one of them inevitably cleans him out and then let him struggle to figure out how he's gonna pay off those mink fur coats and purple lambos which he can't afford.

We have Joshua, Parker, Ortiz, Povetkin and others in the division, we can have GREAT fights without that idiot involved.
                      Closet Joshua fan spotted.

Comment

Working...
                      X