No announcement yet.

Name One Person, Aside From Lou Cipher, That You'd Be Terrified To Cross

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name One Person, Aside From Lou Cipher, That You'd Be Terrified To Cross

Teddy Atlas. Possibly the most honest and bullshit-free human on the planet.

"People would think you'd want Tyson, you'd never want to take Tyson. He'd disappear on you."

"Go get me a sandwich and sit down" Big George destroying Teddy

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

"People would think you'd want Tyson, you'd never want to take Tyson. He'd disappear on you."

who the fu*k is Lou Cipher i am not terrfied to cross any man,

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        who is Lou Cipher
        Your new step dad.

I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot.

Comment

Dennis Lebedev, he looks like an extra from the hills have eyes.

Comment

Myself. I **** my pants every time I look in the mirror so it's very expensive for me as the cost of pants have been increasing.

Comment

all the macho guys on this forum.

I always remember my first lesson:

"never threat anyone"

Comment

For me it would be Paul Spadafora. That guy strikes me as bat-schit insane (aka: seriously dehydrated).

Not that that has anything to do with you, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

Wow .. I'm surprised to hear Teddy saying that Golovkin is the fighter he would most like to have with him in a bar confrontation, because he thinks GGG has been brought up to believe in honour and loyalty and would never disappear on a friend, no matter how dangerous the situation was.

I didn't think Teddy liked GGG too much. Though he was very angry at the result of the Canelo fight.
                  Last edited by kafkod; 11-08-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Wow .. I'm surprised to hear Teddy saying that Golovkin is the fighter he would most like to have with him in a bar confrontation, because he thinks GGG has been brought up to believe in honour and loyalty and would never disappear on a friend, no matter how dangerous the situation was.

I didn't think Teddy liked GGG to much. Though he was very angry at the result of the Canelo fight.
                    Yeah thats what I like about Teddy he's not bias for or against. He just straight up tell
                    s it like it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X