Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Wilder is Realistic With His Demands - Fight Will Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    outside of klits there is no glaring difference between Wilder and Joshuas resume u guys need to stop it. Wilder should take no less than 45%
    No less than 45%???

Wilder's delusions of grandeur must be contagious if his fans are talking like this

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      The glaring differance is Molina was the only top 10 opponent Wilder faced as champion at about 9 ranking ? I would call that a significant differance considering hes had nearly 40 fights compared to Joshua who HAS Klitchko on his list and Wilder has no one and so would any normal person and with some Joshua opponents that beat some of Wilders title defense ones ? lol .

If Wilder defeatted Takam ,i would say wow what took him so long to beat a LEGIT top 10 guy near or in the top 5 . lol
      BRO these HWs are all pretty much on the same level, some are tough competitors. outside of Joshua, Wilder, Ortiz and maybe a few others there is no one worth bragging about and no win worth boasting on outside of an old klits who was out for damn near 2 years. u AJ fans are too much

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        No less than 45%???

Wilder's delusions of grandeur must be contagious if his fans are talking like this
        im a boxing fan, an aj fan as well but this superstar and elite boxer u all are trying to make of Joshua is a bit much. 40% is fair but 45% is what he should demand.

Comment

im a boxing fan, an aj fan as well but this superstar and elite boxer u all are trying to make of Joshua is a bit much. 40% is fair but 45% is what he should demand.
          Yeah Joshua is a bit much, he only generates 10-15 times the revenue Wilder does but let's give Wilder half anyway because....... because 'murica baby.

Comment

Exactly how much credit does Joshua expect for beating a 40 yr old former champ that was coming off of a loss? He pulls that card in every interview. Have to keep it real, AJ beat Charles Martin and an over the hill Klitschko for his titles. You only get so much credit for that and his account is almost tapped out.

Comment

Yeah Joshua is a bit much, he only generates 10-15 times the revenue Wilder does but let's give Wilder half anyway because....... because 'murica baby.
              gee wiz... Yes hes big in the UK, congrats... hopefully they don't low ball Wilder I would love to see this fight in 2018 before this age is ended. these are the 2 best in the division 60/40 is decent but if I was wilder id ask for 45 and negotiate from there. either way it goes I just want to see the fight. but Joshua is not this great HW fighter like you all are trying to make him out to be, he has holes in his game just as wilder does. one thing is for sure he better work on his conditioning.

Comment

gee wiz... Yes hes big in the UK, congrats... hopefully they don't low ball Wilder I would love to see this fight in 2018 before this age is ended. these are the 2 best in the division 60/40 is decent but if I was wilder id ask for 45 and negotiate from there. either way it goes I just want to see the fight. but Joshua is not this great HW fighter like you all are trying to make him out to be, he has holes in his game just as wilder does. one thing is for sure he better work on his conditioning.
                Joshua is absolutely not a great heavyweight, I have never said he is. I simply want to know why you think Wilder should get 40-45% when Joshua earns and generates 10 times as much and has twice as many major organisation belts as Wilder, WHY??

It doesn't matter that they are the 2 best if one guy is that much more marketable than the other. Give me a scenario where someone in Joshua's shoes settled for 60-40 against someone like Wilder. You probably can't because it doesn't happen. You are worth what you generate or have generated in the past not what you can potentially generate in fantasy land.

There is literally no justification for that demand but I guess Wilder should get special treatment because he's American. Laughable.

At the end of the day time is not on Wilder's side so he will do well not to mess around with unrealistic and undeserved demands.

I hope they can reach an agreement soon but the onus is on Wilder to lower his expectations if this fight is going to get made.
                Last edited by NaijaD; 11-14-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

BRO these HWs are all pretty much on the same level, some are tough competitors. outside of Joshua, Wilder, Ortiz and maybe a few others there is no one worth bragging about and no win worth boasting on outside of an old klits who was out for damn near 2 years. u AJ fans are too much
                  Stiverne (Wilders best win ) wouldn't be a top 3 for Joshua ...reality is just something ppl dont like to accept.

Can you tell me ANY boxer in HW history under 20 fights that has a better resume than Joshua has accomplished at this point ?
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-14-2017, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Stiverne (Wilders best win ) wouldn't be a top 3 for Joshua ...reality is just something ppl dont like to accept.

Can you tell me ANY boxer in HW history under 20 fights that has a better resume than Joshua has accomplished at this point ?
                    I don't have an issue with aj having a better resume than wilder or any HW at 20 fights, ill look it up and see but im sure there can be arguments made in that area, the issue is how much you all overrate the win over Klitz and act as if AJ is the greatest and as if hes miles ahead of wilder.

Comment

At the end of the day time is not on Wilder's side so he will do well not to mess around with unrealistic and undeserved demands.

I hope they can reach an agreement soon but the onus is on Wilder to lower his expectations if this fight is going to get made.
                      Exactly. Wilder needs Joshua far more than AJ needs Wilder.

Joshua can seek a unification fight with Parker, winner of Haye/Bellew, maybe then an IBF mandatory with Whyte and then perhaps a returning Tyson Fury, each of which would do good business and by the time those are fought the Fury fight perhaps bigger than Wilder may become available, certainly massive in the UK. No doubt others will be along if well promoted, Miller perhaps?

This leaves AJ perhaps £60m+ richer whilst Wilder is out in the cold making 10 times less per fight. Meanwhile Wilder is 33 pushing 34 and AJ is improving in strength and experience every time he steps into the ring.

If Wilder believes his own hype he should drop his unrealistic demands and take Joshua's belts from him in the ring. Once he's done that he's in the driving seat. It's in his interests to do this soon so we'll soon see how genuine his belief is. If he won't drop his demands he's not confident of beating Joshua and is thus seeking a big payday before he loses his belt. If he takes a cut reflecting his commercial pull then we'll know he believes what he says.
                      Last edited by Holler; 11-14-2017, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X