Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inside info of the Rigo camp from Willie Suarez, who was doing the tweets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuses, just trying to give excuses for a poor performance.

Floyd beat Cotto and he was heading to jail a few weeks later with the media all over it. Imagine having that one weighing on your mind during camp and fight week/night.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      No, on the contrary, he should be blamed for not showing any of his boxing skills and quitting like a *****. My post was informative, I was just sharing info from one of the guys in his camp. This did make me thing if Rigo could have thrown the fight for some money that would not come from Caribe, since Caribe is probably keeping most of the money.
      He didnt throw ****...he is just ****

Comment

lol, did pesticid have some kind of meltdown?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          lol, did pesticid have some kind of meltdown?
          How do you figure? B/c I made an effort to translate and give you the gist of what was happening inside Rigo's camp. This is much better info than a lot of the articles found here on boxingscene.

Comment

How do you figure? B/c I made an effort to translate and give you the gist of what was happening inside Rigo's camp. This is much better info than a lot of the articles found here on boxingscene.
            No because you also posted a load of other threads including conspiracy theories regarding the fight being fixed, blaming rigo's trainer, blaming XYZ

Comment

Putting the Loma fight to one side, this is a sad story if true.

****ed by communism, ****ed by capitalism.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                No because you also posted a load of other threads including conspiracy theories regarding the fight being fixed, blaming rigo's trainer, blaming XYZ
                What conspiracy theory? Not my conspiracy theories. I was talking about regular Joes talking about conspiracy theory the way we talk about anything, soccer games, basketball games, etc.,etc.

As far as Pedro Diaz, was I incorrect in saying that his best fighters have had really bad losses?

Prichard Colon - fight that should've been stopped after the 7th round went 9 rounds and now Prichard is a living vegetable meanwhile you stop the Rigondeaux fight and Rigo was never hurt.

Yunieski Gonzales being stopped in 2 rounds, he didn't even go to the fight yet he trained him.

Cotto lost to Trout, he wasn't in good shape and then Cotto left Diaz.

Hasan N'Dam quit a few months ago after round 7 against Ryota with Diaz in his corner.

Ruslan Chagaev being knocked out by this average fighter in the 10th.

Him saying multiple times before the fight that Donaire was better than Loma.

Him not taking any responsibility for the Prichar Colon tragedy.

Do you still think he's one of the most capable trainers in the world of boxing? I think based on his results he might be on par with Buddy McGirt.

Comment

Rigos closest friend can't come up for a plane Ticket ?

Comment

Pedro Díaz is a great coach despite the losing streak
                    One could also say that his Fighters aren't ducking anybody

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Putting the Loma fight to one side, this is a sad story if true.

****ed by communism, ****ed by capitalism.
                      What conspiracy theory? Not my conspiracy theories. I was talking about regular Joes talking about conspiracy theory the way we talk about anything, soccer games, basketball games, etc.,etc.

As far as Pedro Diaz, was I incorrect in saying that his best fighters have had really bad losses?

Prichard Colon - fight that should've been stopped after the 7th round went 9 rounds and now Prichard is a living vegetable meanwhile you stop the Rigondeaux fight and Rigo was never hurt.

Yunieski Gonzales being stopped in 2 rounds, he didn't even go to the fight yet he trained him.

Cotto lost to Trout, he wasn't in good shape and then Cotto left Diaz.

Hasan N'Dam quit a few months ago after round 7 against Ryota with Diaz in his corner.

Ruslan Chagaev being knocked out by this average fighter in the 10th.

Him saying multiple times before the fight that Donaire was better than Loma.

Him not taking any responsibility for the Prichar Colon tragedy.

Do you still think he's one of the most capable trainers in the world of boxing? I think based on his results he might be on par with Buddy McGirt.
                      Chagaev way past his Prime and shot
                      González a never been
                      Cotto also on the downfall (good Performance against mayweather prior to trout fight)

Hasan N'dam ? Come on !!!
                      Dropped 5 Times by lemule
                      Ran from and did not want any Part of 3G for more than 5 years
                      Went to the olympics and lost in the 1st round

Blaming Pedro Díaz for Getting the best of average Fighters is plain stupid

But i would say that Salas is a better coach Even if he's an a..hole of a human being

Comment

Working...
                      X