Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: When I Beat Lemieux, Would Love to Fight Canelo Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making the drive to Montreal, cant wait, we just don't get shows like this in Toronto, there is a lot of talent on the undercard... Douglas, Seldin, RGarcia, and even some decent Canadian prospects like Clayton, Kean, Butler.

Comment

Golovkin fans NEED Lemieux to beat Saunders

they have been calling Saunders a bum for years, and they have been calling Lemieux a legit world-class contender

problem for them is, Canelo will fight Lemieux if he wins

rest easy, Saunders will beat Lemieux..... but Golovkin will still need to play nice, otherwise Canelo will take Saunders belt so he can bring the lineal/WBO titles to the table

Comment

Canelo vs. Golovkin Rematch Deal is "Getting Very Close"

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-vs...-close--123333

Comment

K2 ****ed up. They should have taken the Saunders fight. There is stupid but that's one step above Golovkin's management.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Golovkin fans NEED Lemieux to beat Saunders

they have been calling Saunders a bum for years, and they have been calling Lemieux a legit world-class contender

problem for them is, Canelo will fight Lemieux if he wins

rest easy, Saunders will beat Lemieux..... but Golovkin will still need to play nice, otherwise Canelo will take Saunders belt so he can bring the lineal/WBO titles to the table
            Why do we need Lemieux to beat Saunders. I'm pulling for Lemieux because he's a fellow Canadian but G is going to get the short end of the stick no matter who wins.
            Its his own fault or promotors fault they should have took the Saunders fight.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
              lemieux will quit on his stool between the 7th & 8th rd's when he gass'es out because he can't deal with BJS slickness
              I don't think BJS has the pop to get Lemoo's respect and Lemoo will just unload on him. BJS has done of lot of self-harm over the last couple of years with his lifestyle choices and I suspect it might catch up with him now he's in the ring with one of the better MWs.

Comment

Saunders is setting the stage already, expect to see Canelo vs Saunders in May and GGG gets f***ed over. Pathetic.

Comment

Saunders wins easily and Lemieux will disappoint once again.. it is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                    Making the drive to Montreal, cant wait, we just don't get shows like this in Toronto, there is a lot of talent on the undercard... Douglas, Seldin, RGarcia, and even some decent Canadian prospects like Clayton, Kean, Butler.
                    Ryan Garcia is a great, young prospect on this card.

Wish I could see this live.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy Brenner View Post
                      Ryan Garcia is a great, young prospect on this card.

Wish I could see this live.
                      I hear ya , so rare to see such a stacked card with great prospects such as RGarcia north of the border! the 5 hour drive will be well worth it!

Comment

Working...
                      X