Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG Says "Andre Ward Legitimately Defeated Kovalev, Was Better"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Lol! Then why are you getting all upset? Wahhhhhhhhh! SerGAY has a good chin, that's what kept him up, but deciding to have a squat and look like he was ****ting right after was from the beating he took.
    Not upset at all. Said from the start Ward was looking like winning. Said all along the first fight coulda gone either way. Not gonna say the ending was Hatton Castillo or Jones Hill coz it wasn't. As for all the Gay stuff, that's projection man. But I do admire how you can insert that word into almost any name lol.

Comment

GGG DKSAB

Comment

The only time it will be a legitimate win is if Kov admits inferiority and that he wanted out and was ready to quit.
        Other than that the ref prematurely stopping fight put an end to a controversial free fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
          It shows Ward's glove hitting the belt line as shown by the red arrow. First the Hublot air pocket gets crushed without any impact damage. Then Kovalev's body absorbs the impact when Ward's glove crashes into his belt. That's a borderline shot.

take your meds. just LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            take your meds. just LMAO
            That feel when you have no counter argument and resort to slander. Jog on coward.

I'll say it again: A legal borderline bodyshot:

Last edited by SonnyboyReturns; 06-26-2017, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
              That feel when you have no counter argument and resort to slander. Jog on coward.

I'll say it again: A legal borderline bodyshot:

clear low-blow.

i'm not going back and forth with a mental patient.

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                clear low-blow.

i'm not going back and forth with a mental patient.

cheers.
                An assertion followed by a slander. Also you just contradicted yourself by replying to me anyway ROFL.

All legal blows debate over. Accept reality and admit Kovalev got his ass kicked.

Last edited by SonnyboyReturns; 06-26-2017, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Good for Gennady Golovkin! It was awfully nice of him! That's why he'll always be a champion in my book. He's hell of a champion and a hell of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Good for Gennady Golovkin! It was awfully nice of him! That's why he'll always be a champion in my book. He's hell of a champion and a hell of a man.
                    Yeah, I actually give him credit for that...and he beat one B level fighter

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                      Not upset at all. Said from the start Ward was looking like winning. Said all along the first fight coulda gone either way. Not gonna say the ending was Hatton Castillo or Jones Hill coz it wasn't. As for all the Gay stuff, that's projection man. But I do admire how you can insert that word into almost any name lol.
                      Why is your name bluepete anyway? Is that like a blue waffle? You have VDs?

Comment

Working...
                      X