Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Ready to Sign Contract to Fight Wilder on April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    Hmm.

I think people know exactly what's going on here. It's a PR play by Hearn. But Wilder is backed into a corner also. He would be wise to sign and lock in the fight or lose it to someone else.

Like it or not, Hearn and Joshua are in a position of power. They have a track record of fighting the best and making the most money.

If AJ beats Povetkin then he could offer that April date and that $15m to Fury, Miller or Whyte/Parker winner.

And why wouldn't they take it? If they fought for Wilders title instead they would be very lucky to see $4m.

How's Wilder gonna boost his star power without Joshua?
    After Eddie Hearn, and only after Eddie Hearn, Arsenic Trioxide, you are the very last person whom Wilder should look to for career advice.

Comment

• Who the Hell Matchroom boxing, Eddie Hearn and Team Joshua think they are by attempting to dictate terms to Deontay Wilder? Do they really think they are in a position to strong arm "The Bronze Bomber" an American?

Americans don't need the Brits. The Brits need Americans. Wilder could earn more money fighting in the states then he could ever dream of than fighting in a small country like England and that goes for Anthony Joshua as well; A country who has a smaller GDP than the state of California.

In the states both fighters could earn a least five times as much money in Las Vegas than Hearn is offering them in just one night as compared to fighting 4 or 5 times at Wembley in perhaps two or three calendar years for the same amount of money.

Comment

• can all cvnts involved have a ''no yapping'' clause regarding this fight ?!?!? no talking until both sides agree and a date is set ?!?!?!?!?

Comment

• Nobody is going to believe that trash again.

Fooled us once then team Joshua did everything possible to duck Wilder and did.

I hope Pedvekkn is getting nice and juicy

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            So hearn is saying that they themselves have made this contract back in May and haven’t even signed it. How do you make a contract and send it to someone and say “you sign it first!” This is all a horrible attempt at spinning by Hearn
            Standard procedure in all the contracts I've signed thru the years at least... I always signed on my end, the venue then signed when they got my signed one, then they emailed or regular mailed me the contract with both signatures on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Standard procedure in all the contracts I've signed thru the years at least... I always signed on my end, the venue then signed when they got my signed one, then they emailed or regular mailed me the contract with both signatures on them.
              Norman, we're not talking royal mail special signed for delivery dildos from lovehoney here

This is boxing

Not unboxing of your toys...

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                Norman, we're not talking royal mail special signed for delivery dildos from lovehoney here
                This is boxing
                Not unboxing of your toys...
                LOL, good one bozo bwaaaaay. Actually, I was a concert and other events promoter for years. Nice try though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  LOL, good one bozo bwaaaaay. Actually, I was a concert and other events promoter for years. Nice try though.
                  How are the Pet Shop Boys?
                  Did you organise Pride? 🤔

Comment

• Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                    How are the Pet Shop Boys?
                    Did you organise Pride? 🤔
                    You're blasting out the zingers today. LOL!!! Actually, PSB not my tastes, but you said in the other post "She's not my ex & she's not a woman", so I guess you're the chap with the boyfriends. Which is fine if that's your preference. I don't really care. As for concerts I promoted, usually metal bands, ones you've probably never heard of. Any other wacko comments or questions. Maybe get your batting average above .0000000037? C'mon, you can do this.
                    Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Not surprised, this was the plan from the beginning. So let me get this straight, both fighters will make the fight bigger possibly by taking a fight in between, and they want Wilder to still take a flat fee he agreed to fight this year?
                      Ok. Be honest now. Do you really think wilder beating Breazeale makes the fight bigger?

Comment

Working...
                      X