All of The Supreme Court Justices Are Either Catholic Or Jewish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Do you consider Jews to be white?
    Jews are a good example of how a people can belong to the same ethnicity but look completely different depending where they are from. The European Jews I'd consider white, the Ashkenazi, but not the Middle Eastern or Asian Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      We need some atheists on the court
      We needs mo' slick bruvas up in dat mafuckah! Too many stiff ass Euro bums...

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Officially he not representing anyone, he meant to up hold the law and the Constitution.

But from a demographic standpoint the Supreme Court accurately reflects the African Americans of the population.

White people under represented though.
        One of the most stupid and ignorant comments I've ever read on this site

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Jews are a good example of how a people can belong to the same ethnicity but look completely different depending where they are from. The European Jews I'd consider white, the Ashkenazi, but not the Middle Eastern or Asian Jews.
          That's because Judaism is a religion. Of course they're not going to all look the same.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            One of the most stupid and ignorant comments I've ever read on this site
            That's the facts.

9 on the Supreme Court.
            3 From Jewish Backgrounds
            1 From a Hispanic Background
            1 From a African American Background
            4 From a "White" Background

That's 45% Representation from a group that is around 70% of the populations.

Underrepresented, the facts speak for themselves.

Comment

That's because Judaism is a religion. Of course they're not going to all look the same.
              So explain why Israel does DNA test to see if those want to claim citizenship have a right to do so.

And they don't have to be religious.

Comment

So explain why Israel does DNA test to see if those want to claim citizenship have a right to do so.

And they don't have to be religious.
                First explain to me how those supreme Court justices are not white. Because you are clearly stupid if you think otherwise.

Comment

First explain to me how those supreme Court justices are not white. Because you are clearly stupid if you think otherwise.
                  Their DNA.

Next.

Comment

Their DNA.

Next.
                    There are three racial phenotypes. Caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid. That's it. Which one do they fall under? Clearly not Mongoloid or Negroid. So their DNA would be primarily European. You are clearly a moron if you don't understand this.

Harrison Ford or Scarlett Johansson not white because they're Jewish? Sammy Davis Jr not Black? LOL you're clearly an idiot.

Comment

There are three racial phenotypes. Caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid. That's it. Which one do they fall under? Clearly not Mongoloid or Negroid. So their DNA would be primarily European. You are clearly a moron if you don't understand this.

Harrison Ford or Scarlett Johansson not white because they're Jewish? Sammy Davis Jr not Black? LOL you're clearly an idiot.
                      http://humanphenotypes.net/map/map.html

Not everything in this world is not black and white.

Sammy Davis Jr, was a Jew by religion. Not by race, don't get it confused

Comment

Working...
                      X